November 24, 2014 | 1713 users online

Polishes - Elizabeth Arden - Catalina Pink Shimmer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2008 12:52:00 AM More reviews by eowyn797

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well it looks like we found another sheer i don't hate! YAY!

Catalina Pink Shimmer is just that - a light pink with very very fine shimmer that makes my nails look like they were born with the gloss and shimmer of a goddess :) it has a gold sheen to it in sunlight too - VERY pretty. the wear and application are both excellent - no streaks, no chips and very minimal tip wear after 5 days. i'd definitely repurchase it, if i ever ran out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2007 11:30:00 PM More reviews by karrieleigh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I received this from an awesome MUAer after lemming it for a long long time, and I'm even more happy with it than I thought I would be. The shade kind of reminds me of a less frosty OPI Cloud 9, which I still love. It's a sheer white with a rosy gold iridescence, not really pink at all. As always, love the application and the bottle, it will never tip! These are a bit $$ in stores, but a few sites have them for a reasonable amount, around US$4. Love it, would purchase if something happened to it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2007 1:42:00 AM More reviews by jennyferr

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well, this is an expensive polish with retail at $12, but it is so pretty! It's a sheer white/pink with gold shimmer. The pink is almost undetectable, the gold is not overwhelming and pretty neutral in tone. It looks absolutely fab as a french mani. I highly recommend, even over the much raved sheer Essies (which I got after this and do not like as much).