Creative Nail Design Spike

on 11/21/2008 3:07:00 AM

I have been looking for a decent darker blood red nail polish for a while, this one is oh so amazing. Have been disappointed with various other brands chipping so quickly. But this one has lasted amazingly.
Deff recommended

on 10/15/2008 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow, this is one sexy, gorgeous shimmery red! I could not put the bottle down when I saw this. Deep, very rich red with almost a burgungy/magenta quality. I applied 2 coats over SH Nail Quenching Base coat and topped with Oh So Wet! and had no drying issues at all. (My first tried CND and I've heard some have had problems...) This is *such* a pretty red that I'm debating tracking down a backup. Just stunning!

on 12/8/2006 3:44:00 AM

Spike is one of those polishes that I liked in the bottle, but was still absolutely shocked to discover that I was smitten by it on the nail! It's still available in Creative's line-up, but was originally from an old collection called Gotham Glamour (the bottle I have has the old Creative cap with the gold band on top). Spike is a gorgeously deep and luscious burgundy shimmer. It's just stunning!

Pics:Nails continued >>

on 8/10/2006 1:02:00 PM

Opacity- full coverage after 2-3 coats
Wear- typical flexible but long-wearing CND finish
Tone- Neutral
Status- DC'ed

This is an extremely sexy shade. rich mid to dark toned shimmering sparkly red. Love it!

Popular Polishes