November 23, 2014 | 1153 users online

Moisturizers - Garnier - Skin Naturals Fresh 24 hr Hydrating Day Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2011 5:33:00 AM More reviews by orlmente

I've had this laying around forever and I recently started using it just to finish off what was left over.
The things I liked most about this product were the lightweight feel and the way it leaves my skin feeling afterwards. It has a very light gel consistency. To me there was no noticeable scent, which is a good thing. I put this on at night after cleansing my skin. When it first sinks in it leaves my skin feeling almost a bit sticky, but only for a couple minutes. In the morning my skin looks bright and feels nice and smooth.
I don't think this broke me out. I wouldn't purchase this again because I feel like it is a very average moisturizer, nothing unique about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 2:57:00 AM More reviews by sweetmoya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this moisturizer. I have oily skin but with dry patches mixed in. It's lightweight and doesn't clog my pores yet keeps my skin feeling hydrated all day. It has really balanced out my skin texture and my acne has improved. I also love the smell, it's fresh and fruity.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2011 4:48:00 AM More reviews by Abi123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really love this face cream. I own the anti-ageing one and after two days of using it, my pores look noticeably smaller. It smells really nice and sinks in to the skin very well. My skin is also very soft and looks smoother. The only reason this doesn't get a 5 from me is because it makes my skin a teeny bit oily, and i have combination/oily skin anyway. Overall i think this is an excellent product for the price and i will be buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by tina5856

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my daily moisturizer. i got it for about $7 and its light weight , doesnt break me out . keeps my skin soft so its pretty good

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by LeoNars

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this cream one week ago since I had no moisturizer left - I'm usually using La Roche Posay cream or a Dove one. This one caught my eye while I was searching for my Dove cream and since its price was cheap - I think it was $8 - I decided to buy it and test it.

I washed my face as usual, then moisturized my face with the cream. The smell is very good; it smells a bit like grapes and lavender. I don't really like creams with a smell because they irritate my face, but this one doesn't. I dislike using new creams because my skin is very sensitive but that one didn't make me break out or something. My skin was fresh and left my face very soft. Even my La Roche Posay cream didn't make my face soft like that (I have a very problematic skin and during winter, is SO dry.)

The only thing I would say about that is that it leaves my nose and my forehead a bit oily and the freshness is absolutely not during 24h. My rating would be something like 4 but I recommend buying this cream if you want something that leave your skin super-soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by cadeyduck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this! If you have combination skin it's so great because it's like a gel texture, and it's the perfect amount of moisture for dry areas AND areas that tend to get oily, which need moisture so they don't overproduce oil! It seriously keeps my skin so nice, and it's the first moisturizer yet that I feel like it doesn't make my skin look greasy if i wear it during the day under my makeup :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2010 10:14:00 AM More reviews by xchunnyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

For its price, I think it's a good moisturizer. I have dry skin, but after spending around 6 hours outside during summer, my skin tends to be really oily. However, this moisturizer helped my skin not to be oily.
The moisturizer is really light and watery. The only thing I don't like is that when I first put it on, it leaves a sticky finish to my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2010 3:50:00 AM More reviews by chiang89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Broke me out but has excellent oil control. It kept the oil away for a good 8 hours before I had to blot.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by sandy84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this product a lot. I prefer lighter moisturizers that resemble gels, like this one. I think it will be perfect to use in the summer, but right now in the winter it just doesn't feel like it is moisturizing enough for my skin.
EDIT: I must have not been that impressed because I haven't touched this stuff in a year.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2009 12:44:00 AM More reviews by wata

I bought this as a in between moisturizer, because when I get home from work I'd wash my face, and between that and the time I shower, is about 4 hours. I need something so that my face does not feel tight and dry between the 4 hours, obviously I do not want to use the pricy stuff that costs me $$ per bottle/.jar. So I always use drug store moisturizer as my in between moisturizer so I dont feel like my wallet is bleeding when I take a shower and wash my face again.

That being said, this was not so great. Had I bought this for regular moisturiziner it would probablly get a 1 for overall rating. It's fine as a mositurizer, but a few hours later my face starts getting greasy. It does not easily absorb into the skin and leaves a greasy feeling. I dont feel very mositurized with it on. I think my cetephill does a much better job. I will not repurchase, and prob try something else as an in between.