Caswell-Massey Carmichael's Imperial Cuticle Cream

Not tested on animals

on 6/4/2012 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Carmichael's Cuticle Cream is a fantastic product. It's a simple formulation--just beeswax, petrolatum and fragrance--but it's incredibly effective and one jar lasts forever. I put it on before I go to sleep and wake up looking like I've had a manicure. The secret is the beeswax in the formula; it creates more of a barrier than creams that contain only oil, and this gives your cuticles a chance to soften and heal. Carmichael's is one of those old-fashioned products you used to have to buy at Caswell-Massey or The Vermont Country Store. Now you can get it from Amazon.com or Smallflower. It's not a trendy product, and it's not Vegan or particularly green ... but one jar will last you for years, and if that's not earth-friendly, what is?

on 1/7/2005 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I never used this product before until I bought it cheap at their wholesale store in NJ. I purchased it for $3.00 but it sells retail for $6.50. I would def. pay $6.50 for this item.
It is by far the best cuticle cream I have ever used. My nail beds are so soft, no cracks, no chaffed skin.
In the spring is another sale by Caswell Massey - I want to try their other nail products - Nailoid Results Buffing Polish and Dr. Hunter's Cuticle Cream.
If I buy it and like it I will write a review.

Popular Treatments