Jo Malone All Candles

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have the Blackberry & Bay candle.
As with all Jo Malone candles this is a thing of beauty, elegant and well made. Good quality wax which doesn't smoke and burns nicely. You can also reuse the jar when it's all burned. The thing that disappointed me though it the strength of the scent which is very very faint. I can only smell it when entering the room and then nothing. For such pricetag that's a shame. Glad mine was part of gift set, would be furious if had thrown the cash for such beautiful but almost unsmellable candle. Might try others though.

Jo Malone red roses candle. Gosh, this is divine, with a better throw I'm my opinion to diptyque ROSES candle. Burns evenly and fills a large room without being sickly or cloying. I burn this with feu de Bois (Diptyque) and it adds an added depth to the rose scent. They go together like 'love and Marriage'..... Or 'gin & tonic' Depending on your marriage lol. Highly recommend this combo or even red roses candle on its own despite your marital status! Or your favourite gin! Love.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

love these candles so much. just got the blackberry and bay scent for Christmas. The lime basil and mandarin is my favourite and I live the Christmas scents that are released I have had a pine and eucalyptus cable for 3 years and the scent is still as good as every when I unwrap it at Christmas. next on the list will be the sweet almond and macaroon

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

While I'm generally a diptyque devotee, I love Jo Malone as well. Certain scents like Wild Fig & Cassis, Lime Basil & Mandarin, and Red Roses are my go-to candles. They're rather pricey given the burn time in comparison to diptyque, but the three scents that I mentioned are unique and quite worth it. The glass jars are simple and elegant, and each candle comes packaged in a beautiful black box with the signature, cream colored Jo Malone trim and label.

They make for terrific gifts, especially as a housewarming present. I highly recommend Wild Fig & Cassis as a gift option, as the scent isn't overbearing and is universally pleasing. Their boutiques are always gorgeous, beautifully merchandised and enticing. I highly recommend these high quality candles.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love my Jo Malone red rose candle. I rarely light it, but I just love catching a whiff of it at my office when I'm working. It smells like the real deal, and unlike with Yankee's red rose candle, it doesn't make you sick the scent. It's not overpowering. I really love it. As expensive as it is, I hope to always have at least a small one by my side.

I love these candles! It's such a shame they are so expensive. I got the Lime Basil & Manderin which I had already tried in the body cream so I knew that I liked the smell - I panicked slightly as they are 38 and I wanted to be sure I got something that I liked the scent of which is difficult when you are smelling them in the store. The scent is gorgeous and it really, really does linger which isn't the case with other cheaper candles I have bought. Now I want to try all of them.....

I've recently discovered these candles and they've become my HG of candles.
You don't need to burn them for long at all for the smell to fill the room and the smell lingers for hours.
The grapefruit one is superb for covering dinner/cooking smells and I have a Lime Basil and Mandarin one for relaxing in the bath tub.
When money allows, I'll be buying more.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just unwrapped my beautiful Grapefruit Luxury Candle! And man does it smell yummy! My entire room is filled with it's clean and sweet scent! It was expensive but by the looks of the size of this thing (I think it weighs 5 pounds!) I should be burning it for years!

This is way too pricey for a candle... It is true that the perfume content is very high and one candle can make the entire apartment smell great. The candle itself also lasts a long time. But at $65 I prefer buying 3 different L'Occitane candles (at about $20 each) over this. L'Occitane candles are also very well made and has a even wider variety of scents. So unless you're especially addicted to a particular Jo Malone scent I would say at $65 you have many equally great choices.

Really nice candles and other products...expensive but well worth it. Once you try them you can't go back-addictive!

Popular Candles