April 23, 2014 | 2098 users online

Bronzers - Lancome - Star Bronzer Magic Golden Spray Body Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Midori72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as a gift from a friend but I rarely used it. I would use it on special occassions but it was a bit too sparkly on my skin for me. I just started spraying a little bit of it into my foundation (which is says specifically on the bottle, NOT for the FACE) and I love it!!! It gives my foundation just a little bit of a kick and gives me just a little bit of a glow that isn't too over the top.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2007 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Zubina

Just got this at Sephora. Wonderful, wonderful stuff! It sprays on as a golden oil that you must rub in fairly quickly, as it dries fast. It absorbs completely into the skin with NO sticky/oily feeling left over. Imparts a gorgeous shimmery sheen -- not a tan, exactly, but beautiful over a real tan or self-tanner. I was worried at first about the scent, as it seemed strong (smelled "tropical" to me -- vanilla/ginger) but it all but vanished after a couple minutes. Expensive, but worth it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2006 3:51:00 PM More reviews by sweetestpea80

I just wasn't impressed with this bronzer. It didn't really bronze my skin much at all (and I have fair skin) and there wasn't as much shimmer to it as my Victoria's Secret shimmering lotions. For the price and the amount, I'll just stick with Victoria's Secret.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2006 8:52:00 AM More reviews by amandarai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yeaaaa! I FINALLY found a dry oil body spray with shimmer that doesnít turn me into the color of a pumpkin and that actually moisturizes my skin to boot!! Itís about time! After trying clarins after sun spray (which left me too orange), and nuxe dry oil with shimmer (which had such a strong foul odor that it made me sick) I had given up. As for the smell of this it does have somewhat of a perfume aroma but definitely not too overwhelming and quite pleasant; like a high end perfume. And the shimmer is just lovely, just enough of it to make your skin glisten. Even though this is listed under the category of "bronzer" I don't consider it to be one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2006 10:10:00 PM More reviews by karolcia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i LOVE it!! it is the BEST!! i did try so many! lancome is my favorite. the smell is soooo nice. very golden look i got on my skin! the glitter NEVER comes off of my skin! it stays on until i take shower!! THANK LANCOME. it costs 35$$ but is WORTH it. my sister and i love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2006 7:44:00 PM More reviews by PlatinumBlondePunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just LOVE this stuff.I really do.I kicks all the other body shimmer products out of the way.The smell is really faint,good and slightly...vanilla-y?The shimmer does not wear off or get onto my clothes and it lends the perfect amount of golden sheen;it doesn't turn you orange or make you look splotchy or stained.You look beautifully candlelit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2005 12:01:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love love this! it dosn't make you tan but if you self-tan or naturally tan already it imparts the most gorgeous glow! it's very moisturizing but not greasy which is great! i also love the golden sparkles which enhance my tan! this is a staple for me especially when i go out to some hot trendy hollywood club in L.A. :) love this!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2005 5:11:00 PM More reviews by allisonburbank

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wonder if I am reading the same reviews. I have tried six different shimmers after buying this because my hands are an orange oily mess, as is my body. And I am a baby-boomer, which means I fall into the fighting the age category--can never be too moist. This stuff is nasty. I use it only for a VERY SPECIAL occasion. There are alot of other ways to create this look, e.g., nice body butter topped with Jane Iredale 24-Karat or BE Body Shimmer. It doesn't make me look tan, either, so I put BE "Faux Tan" on top to make it more brown. But now I'm off, wearing my BE Firefly, earrings my daughter bought me in Costa Rica (bronzy with the colon coins in the center), and I look wickedly good for my age... ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2005 9:42:00 PM More reviews by MistDru

I love this product, it gives a great shine without looking like I covered myself in body glitter. It smells good, too. The only reason I gave it a 3 on packaging is that the spray bottle can't be taken apart in case the nozzle gets clogged. Also, it doesn't moisturize as well as I'd hoped, but it's not greasy, either, so that's good.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2004 3:28:00 AM More reviews by kazc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is fabulous! In spite of being an oil its not at all greasy (in fact I use it over body lotion or Clarins body shimmer oil) and it gives a lovely sheen with a bit of sparkle in it. Great for special evenings out but I find I'm using it more and more because as long as you don't overdo it the effect is quite subtle. Also didn't irritate my skin and I am quite sensitive. Will buy again !