Creative Nail Design Cashmere Nail Polish

4.3

on 12/22/2005 11:18:00 AM

A really interesting color! Cashmere is a metallic that changes colors with the light. It is predominately a gold bronze or rosy bronze, but flashes of silver, gold, copper, and rosy pink all appear. Since it is a metallic, it does demand a perfect nail surface to look good because it WILL show imperfections, ridges, or peeling nails. It looks nice enough against my cool-toned skin. On someone who is warmer, I think it would look stunning. It sounds very flashy, but it's still neutral enough to be able to wear with almost anything. In the past, I've had issues with Creative polish being to "soft" and showing nicks. I didn't have that problem with Cashmere. Perhaps it's due to my change in base & top coat. However, it did chip/wear off within 2 days and didn't last as long as previous Creative. Again, this may just be due to top & base coat options.

on 9/2/2005 6:27:00 PM

I love this color. I think this one is VERY hard to describe. On me it is a brown with a slight greenish metallic tint. I love it because it is funky enough to show my personality but conservative enough for the office. I will buy this again.

on 5/14/2004 9:44:00 PM

This is a beautiful color that is hard to describe. It is metallic, somewhat coppery/ mauve/ beige/ pinkish. When I was wearing this, a middle-aged gentleman behind me in line at the grocery store commented "great color of nail polish!" Surprising! I found that I could not stop looking at my nails when I was wearing this color, it is so unusual. Lasts forever when used with Stickey base coat and Super Shiney top coat.