September 2, 2014 | 1809 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Super Eye Shadow Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Amazing e/s brush. Large, fluffy, and slightly angled you can actually pat on e/s with this. Best e/s brush I have ever found and not even expensive! I looove it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2009 9:06:00 AM More reviews by BarbItalia

This is a fabulous brush for women who, like me, have a large lash-to-brow area. Great for applying a base shade all over, a smoky lid shade up to the brow bone, and for final blending of eye shadows. The bristles are 3/4 long and widen from a 1/2 flat base to 3/4 wide.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2008 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Sarasotagirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this one mostly as a blender brush -- it's large, so the only other eye use would be to wash a base color all over the eye area (as several users below have said). I have had no problems with bristles bending or falling out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2008 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Faithersk

I love, love, love this brush for an all-over wash. And just like one of the other reviewers, I like this as much, if not better than the Bobbi Brown version. The bristles are very soft, yet firm. Fabulous for dusting a layer of powder all over your lids if you happen to overdo your shadow one day (maybe it's only me, but this happens to me quite often with really pigmented shadows like Stila's). If you don't have this brush yet or one like it, save your money and buy this one for 6.99 USD.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2005 6:29:00 PM More reviews by db8diva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Sonia Kashuk's brushes are the best deal out there. This brush is terrific. I use it for putting down my base wash color. It's quick and deposits color evenly. I have two that I use on a daily basis and wash weekly. It's been a year since I got them. They don't shed and they hold their shape.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2004 6:17:00 PM More reviews by frgrl616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome brush, I use it to dust eyeshadow on for the finishing touch...I also use it to dust off fallen eyeshadow under and around my eyes. UPDATE 2/1/06: My super eye shadow brush is still going strong...I only use it to apply powder to my browbone. I use this everyday and the bristles have remained as soft as the day I first bought it. I will repurchase if I ever lose it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2004 4:56:00 PM More reviews by naima

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a wonderful and huge eye shadow brush. The size of this brush makes it "super" for applying quick washes of shadow all over the eye area. After cleaning twice, still no shedding. It performs the same function as the Bobbi Brown Eye Shader brush, but at $6.99, it's a small fraction of the price! Another winner from Sonia Kashuk!

EDIT:I bought another of these to use for applying powder over under-eye concealer. It's the perfect size & shape for this task too! continued >>