August 2, 2014 | 961 users online

Makeup Brushes - Laura Mercier - Eye Crease Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by sashaannys

Perfectly blends eyeshadow, best eye blending brush out there without a doubt ! Great brush texture, not too hard and not too soft and hairs on the brush are a great shape for applying and blending :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by pictureperfect09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bought this as part of getting my makeup done at a counter. I figured the one thing I could use is a nice brush, which I wouldn't otherwise buy. That was a few years ago and this brush has never left my collection. I've used cheaper crease brushes off and on but I always come back to this. Definitely happy I bought this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Dragonlady76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is the best crease brush that I have ever owned, it makes eye shadow application a breeze.
Washing the brush is also quite easy and it does not have a horrible smell afterwards even though it's a natural hair brush.
I would definitely repurchase another one if something were to happen to the one I currently have.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by LibertyRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent reminder of how makeup of certain textures simply would not work without the right tool. I love LM's smudger, but was wrong to use it as an all-purpose e/s applicator. The compact, firm, and angular shape that makes it excellent as a liner is the very reason it fails on the crease. A good applicator for the crease, I have learned, should pick up colors in modest (not dense!) doses, and be soft enough to withstand repeated blending without causing irritation. LM's crease brush fits the bill fantastically well. Plump, round, and tender, it catches just the right amount of color for a faultless blend. If I don't get it right the first time, I can always do a quick fix by gently swirling over without re-applying the e/s. The slightly pointy tip allows for a natural application without any awkward angles. Blending is a technique that demands practice, but this brush makes the process much, much easier.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I got a mini version of this in the Luxe color portfolio and I must say, I'm super impressed.

I enjoy collecting crease brushes but have very few that I can honestly say I 'love'. This is one of them.

Most crease brushes I have are either too large or small for my eye shape. The popular Essence of Beauty crease brush duo has a brush similar to this one, but the bristles are thin and rough. The bristles of this brush are so soft but yet dense enough to define the outer crease/corner. Also works beautifully to smudge color on the lower lash line.

This doesn't shed and cleans up beautifully with daily spot-treatment. The quality is definitely evident with this brush. A must-have.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My best friend gave this to me and Hallelujah! This has made my dramatic eye make up looks so much more polished. Now, I won't lie, for every day, I still use my finger primarily to apply eyeshadow, but if I'm going out, nothing beats the flawless application of my Laura Mercier brushes. Admittedly, I still don't know what half of them are for, but I'm having so much fun figuring them all out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by MackMimiMommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this crease brush! I use it in my crease & in the corner. You can apply even cheap e/s with this brush & it results in a beautiful finish. It's pricey but worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Maureen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic brush - but not for what you'd think; I never use this for my crease, it's way too soft and big and a tad floppy for that. But where it absolutely excels is as a blending brush.

Doesn't seem to be the usual shape for blending (bristles aren't as long, and it doesn't seem floppy enough), but stay with me: the softness is key. With this, the blending is perfectly, angelically soft (both in effect and feel) AND the control is exemplary. It splays like a good blending brush, but the bristles aren't so long so it's wonderfully controlled splaying.

That's all I gotta say. Hope that helps someone! continued >>

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Kathryn89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a good brush, pretty soft hair and picks up color well, but does fan out after wash. The head of the brush is a little too big to apply crease color on my asian eyes. So instead I just use it to apply color up to my crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2010 1:06:00 AM More reviews by abusleb

Great brush and it's multipurpose. Good for crease, packing color, contouring (eye and even your nose if you want) and blending. The size is good too for someone with small facial features.