Lise Watier crayon a sourcils/eyebrow pencil

4.3

on 12/29/2014 4:28:00 PM

What else to say, but it's great! I use 'Chatain' and it's the perfect taupe/grey/neutral and looks very natural with my ashy brown brows. I'm growing my brows in a bit after over plucking, they're not super sparse but still a bit uneven. Definitely works best when it's good and sharp, but even if you sharpen it often I still find it lasts quite a while (which makes the price more worth it). Consistency isn't too soft or too waxy. It's just right! I've tried many other pencils and powders and eyebrow gels, but I always come back to this one. I think I can stop hunting for 'something better' because this is the one!

on 5/24/2013 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great eyebrow pencil. On my second one because it is the only blondish pencil that isn't warm in colour that I have found. Great stuff.

on 3/24/2013 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Finally after many years of searching for the perfect match eyebrow pencil I found the Lise Watier (Chatain). I have black eyebrows and this is a perfect filler that doesn't make my eyebrows totally black since this pencil is a taupy grey. I am lucky that we have a Lise Watier warehouse sale here twice a year so I can afford to buy more of this. I always buy an extra as back up just in case it gets discontinued.

on 5/25/2011 9:49:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

sorry, i must disagree with other reviews of this product. yes, the colour was just right- ash blonde-grey, but the texture of the pencil "lead" (do we still call it that?) was far too hard to leave all but the faintest of marks, even when I tried it on paper . even worse, i could not get a sharp point with my sharpener-it either broke or stopped sharpening altogether. Blaming my cheapo sharpener, i sprung for the
Lise Watier "antibacterial " sharpener @ $14- (i know, there's one born every minute) and no better.

Nasty and expensive experience all round. Needless to say, i will not repurchase. Back to my Blondine eyebrow pencil by Marcelle

on 7/24/2010 4:27:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Finally !! I spent so much useless money trying everything possible to match my hair color and voila !! Just exactly what I needed. Very rare and nowhere to find color indeed but I can't see why.... it is just plain ash blond .No reddish nor yellowish "side effects". I do not understand how come she is the only who makes it. But hey... I bought 2, just in case. Not so sure it is waterproof though so I use Clarins "Fix-it" mascara over it.

on 7/3/2010 11:47:00 AM

Chatain #437, is a greyish taupe eyebrow pencil. This is a very hard colour to find, Mabelline used to make a colour that was almost the same but it was discontinued. The Lise Watier eyebrow pencil is waterproof and I find because of this it stays on quite well. I go over the brows, after I use the pencil with a clean mascara wand to "soften" the effect. I am quite happy with this product and will repurchase.

on 2/16/2010 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I agree with Diva, this is the perfect ash brown pencil out there. I've got light brown hair and its hard to find a pencil that matches. They're either all too dark, too red or too blond. Not this one. I also find the pencil can last me about a year!

on 4/9/2004 11:47:00 PM

i've finally found the perfect shade of pencil for my ash blonde brows, chatain #437. though this pencil doesn't sharpen all that well, it's still the best colour match i've seen, and i've ckecked everywhere. great pencil overall. best part is there's no gold or reddish undertone that is so common in taupe pencils

update: this pencil actually sharpens really well with my new Mac sharpener. it was my dull sharpener that was no good.