October 23, 2014 | 1584 users online

Brows - Illamasqua - Eye Brow Cake

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Fishwife

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this in Peek- it's the perfect shade to match my red hair and is easy to build up for a dramatic brow, especially when used with the sealing gel.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by lissmorleyx

Literally the best eyebrow product ever! I have the shade thunder, it is a cool dark brown with no warmth what so ever. You dont need much either due to its high pigmentation. For the price you pay, the product is a complete bargain due to how long it lasts. Mine is still going strong after a year and a half with a slight dent! Cannot recommend this highly enough, please check it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by rozenacht

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product. Not very expensive, I've used it every day for a year and a half I would say only a quarter is gone. I have almost black hair and I use gaze. My only criticism is to beware of using a powder if you want to exercise or have a fringe sometimes some of the powder will come off so now I prefer to use anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by sw33t_lil_em

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in "Thunder", and it's the perfect shade to my olive skin, rich dark brown highlights, and black hair.

I prefer this powder over other formulas such as wax, gel, pencil, etc, because the the color stays on pretty well and the finish appears more beautiful to me. I've tried Anastasia Brow Pomade, and I found that it eventually turns into a powdery finish, but the color just fades over time.

I haven't tried this line's sealing wax, but I used Trish McEvoy Finish LIne, which is a similar product and it's a waterproof liquid, to set it. I found that applying this with the powder lasts for most of the day - even better than the waterproof Anastasia Brow Pomade.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Emmyloulittle

Absolute favourite brow product! I've used this product everyday since March, and still looks brand new, lasts for ages! Will defiantly buy again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by georginags

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I looooooovvveeeee this!!! I've been using pencils all my life for my black eyebrows. And every pencil I've owned has an ugly red tinge through it. I've tried mostly cheap pencils (rimmel, nyx etc) but over the last few months I've resorted to using a black eyeliner and using it very very lightly. But by the end of the day it's either smeared or its given my eyebrows a "smokey" effect. Not pretty. A friend recommended that I try use a powder. Immediately I thought 'yeh right, as if that will work!'
So I did my research and came across this product online. I went to test it at Myer and I must say, I think I'm converting all my powders to illamasqua. I ended up walking out with a few blushers (absolutely loved the colours and texture) and the eyebrow cake. I got it in vehement and applied it dry with a small angled brush. And it's probably the best that my eyebrows have ever looked. Only negative is the packaging. Took me forever to open it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 3:58:00 AM More reviews by Nancyazc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Everyone raves about Anastasia brow powder, but I personally enjoy this one ten times more. I just started to get into eyebrow shaping/filling this past few month and I was looking for a great powder. I used to use YBF universal Taupe brown pencil which I still love, but I wanted to try a powder. So I picked this one up and it's fantastic. I have this thing were my eye brows are black and my hair is brown so I needed something that didn't make me look weird. I bought the taupe color and it's neutral enough for me. I does what it's supposed to do, fill in my brows, and I notice that I don't even need wax or gel to set it cause it stays on all day for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by hye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

First of, for the amount of product you get (which last forever) this stuff works out wayyy cheaper than a pencil. Second, i have been using this for more than a year and its just awesome. With a mac 266, this product will give you amazing long lasting brows. The colour i use is thunder and i am always complimented with how natural and defined my brows look. For this product to really work, you need a great brush, so id go for the 266 by mac, or any hard bristled angled brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by cecetop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

I was turned onto this product at the insistance of one of the artists at the flagship store- he had complemented me on my brows and asked if I'd used the brow cake. I said no but was intrigued. I've always loved my brows and needed a new replacement to my usual NARS pencil and decided to give it a try.

I always use this product wet, and depending on how much water you mix with the cake it can give you a range from sheer natural wash to very bold. I also use the mirror as a mixing palate, pouring a few drops (either water or sometimes the sealing gel) on the mirror, and then dipping the wet brush onto the cake then mix together adding more colour to the mirror as necessary.

I use this everyday and so I allow the mirror to dry and add water again the next day to reactivate the product on the mirror.

Pretty much the greatest eyebrow product and brush I've ever used.

Sephora doesn't carry this product in the locations I've been to, so I know I'm going to have to order from the website, but thats ok cause then I can stock up!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by livelovemakeup1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a fantastic product. I love my eyebrows and like to keep them looking impeccable. Often overlooked, brows can really frame the face.

What I love about this powder is that you can use it wet or dry.

When I use it dry, I just apply the brow powder with an angled brush.

When I use it wet, I drip a small eyeliner brush in water, mix it with the brow powder and lightly fill in my brows. I kind of draw light strokes on my eyebrows and fill in any sparse areas.

I actually have very fine and thin eyebrows. Most people however comment on how amazing and thick my eyebrows look. Little do they know that I use this brow powder to fill in my eyebrows.

It is a little expensive but I've been using mine for well over a year now and it's still going strong. Definitely give this brow powder a go!