September 1, 2014 | 1801 users online

Polishes - Sonia Kashuk - Clean Machine Nail Color

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by CallieIsHere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

So, we got this brand in Sugar Rush (There is no Sugar Rush so I'm choosing this) and my mom and I tried it out.. well it turns out that this polish is soft! It is literally soft.. after days of having it on my nails, if I touch it with my nails, there will be a dent left. We weren't sure if it was because layers hadn't dried before we added the next, so we took it off then did one layer, let it dry overnight, and it's still soft!!
We're quite disappointed because it's a great fall neutral.. we know now just to stick w/ essie. )=

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2006 1:27:00 AM More reviews by jessamynb

I agree with the previous reviewers: this is a gorgeous polish! It makes my nails look fresh, clean, and beautiful, not to mention it doesn't streak like many light colored polishes. Perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2006 7:20:00 PM More reviews by MSAries

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this polish. It is a beautiful, sheer ivory with a hint of pink. Not too white. Not too pink. Not too beige. Just right! Makes your nails look pretty and CLEAN (hence the name!) I'm on my 2nd bottle of this. I like it for a pedi, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2004 4:51:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the look of sheer nail polish, most of the ones I've tried would become opaque after two coats and look streaky.
This polish is wonderful! It's sheer even after three coats. My nails had that sculptured look- very smooth, and looked like I had a french manicure, the tips of my nails looked whiter.
This is the best polish I've ever tried!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2003 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Kelley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this polish! I've been wanting to try it for awhile, but always forgot when I was in Target. I'm so glad I finally remembered! This polish is great! Its a very natural, sheer white, but not WHITE, just a nice sheer clean white. Very fast drying and goofproof - I applied quickly 2 coats in the car while DF and I were on the way to a restaurant. Very long lasting - no chips in 4 days now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2003 1:17:00 PM More reviews by galaxygoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this as a cheaper alternative to Essie "Allure." The color is similar, but I have to say - this is a far superior polish. It lasted much longer than the Essie. Will definitely repurchase.