July 30, 2014 | 1189 users online

Eyes - Philosophy - Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2008 3:39:00 PM More reviews by canadian_girl

I love the orange concealer for under eye circles. If you have a darker skin tone this will work wonders for concealing dark circles- I am so amazed! Don't let the color frighten you, it works!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2007 5:42:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

I really wanted to try this concealer for quite a while now. I finally caved in and purchased. I am so glad I did. It is the best I have tried by far. It is creamy and does not crease under your eyes.I love the fact that you have 3 different colors to mix and match whatever you want to do with it. I don't think I will ever need another concealer, I say that at least until I maybe find a better one, but not yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2007 11:22:00 AM More reviews by pinkchocolatekiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this has to be the best under eye concealer i have ever used. it is definately one of my must have items

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2006 12:00:00 PM More reviews by lpatterson

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best concealer I have ever used for under eyes or any skin discoloration areas! I didn't think I would like using the petite brush, but soon realized it helps give a flawless look when applying over/covering blemishes. No caking, creasing & lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2002 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Ally767

This is an excellent, easy to use concealer. At first I thought it would be too dry for the undereye area, but it blends very easily and lasts all day. I have very fair skin and the light is perfect for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2001 11:42:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I was very surprised to find such a nice concealer. It looked too yellow in the jar, but covered my under eye circles excellently. It is very similiar to the LM and BB concealers. DOesnt cake or crease either and lasts all day. Worth purchasing.