April 21, 2014 | 1816 users online

Brows - Sonia Kashuk - Perfect Arch Brow Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by christinaotani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product. The color isn't too pigmented, so it's pretty hard to mess it up, but it's very easy to layer if needed. There is also a great variety of colors, however, I have very dark eyebrows, so it's a little frustrating that I had to buy this entire kit when I am only able to use one of them. I'll try to find other uses for the other colors, but until then, I'm only using the darkest color, which is perfect for me and my coloring.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by songy67

I have been using this for years and it is still my go-to brow product in spite of the vast number of other things I've tried. The ease of use is fantastic and I love that it defines and holds my brows in place all at the same time. I use an old L'Oreal HIP Gel Eyeliner brush (way too coarse and scratchy to use on eyelids) to apply this tinted wax to my brows in light strokes. It's well-pigmented, looks natural, and stays in place all day on my oily skin.

One of the four shades included is unusable for me because it has too much red in it, but I mix the other three shades all the time to get the results I want, and for $10 this thing has lasted me ages. I finally hit pan on the medium taupe shade last week and promptly ran out today to pick up a back-up.

The white and silver packaging with its magnetic closure is chic, sleek, and gives easy-access. I would recommend this to anyone. I prefer it even to the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by sanaa3300

It's overpriced for the quality you get. Unfortunately, if you have dark, dark brown hair, almost black hair (as I do) keep looking. There were no colors that matched my shade of brows - the darkest color was much too light. It is a sort of a creamy substance, and comes with no applicator. However I will give it two starts because I did it use it for a few light fill in's and it looked pretty natural.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Shuper

This is more of a cream than a wax. A wax should be able to hold your eyebrows in place but this is similar to an eyeshadow/brow powder. Since it is a cream it will move around if you touch your face and it fades.

$10 is too much for a bad product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by cheniece19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I first I fell in love with this product, that was until I discovered nyc brow kit in brunette. The reason why I compared the two of these because they are two of the best drugstore brow kits out there. The kashuk one is good comes in four different shades and looks natural, but it isn't that pigmented and dosen't last all day and also hard to blend. I like the nyc better it has all the qualities that this product dosen't!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by gervaioam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. I have dark brown and sparse eyebrows and used to fill them in with dark brown powder. They looked too dark and just, angry. Now, because of Sonia K, my eyebrows are perfect and natural-looking. The waxy texture puts everything in place and the lightly pigmented color is perfect to layer on until satisfaction. I will make sure to stock up as soon as I can.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This didn't come with an applicator. I can't see how having 4 different shades would work for anyone unless they have 4 different colored eyebrows...maybe with the right tool and skill this could work for me but I just felt like groucho marx everytime I tried. Only 1 of the shades looked like it might work for me...but in the end I just gave up on this.
Edit: I bought a semi-stiff eyeliner brush and blended a couple of the not so dark colors together, used a light hand and made this work...not that I would buy it again, but I will use it up and I imagine it will last me a long time...lots of product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by aclev

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

so my mom always used those rock hard red eyebrow pencils. when i started filling in my brows i tried those and a lot of others with not much luck. my eyebrows are very light and have been everything from thick to crazy chola overplucked nightmares. this kit does the best job of everything i've tried. i like the texture of the creamy wax and i also like that you can custom mix your own color because there's four in the kit. it's believable and buildable. what i don't like is the packaging. there used to be a small brush to apply the cream that they've apparently done away with. also i don't think that this kit would work very well for someone with very dark hair. the darkest cream in the kit isn't very dark. but i've been buying this for years and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by nicole1484

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love, love, love! I use this pretty much everyday. Makes my brows look perfectly polished but still natural. If I had one compliant it's that I wish you could buy the colors separately as I only use the light brown. I really hope this doesn't get discontinued or changed.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2010 12:23:00 AM More reviews by sacamano

The colors in the pan are beautiful, but not even close to what shows up. Every shade in the box has very, very strong red undertones, and none were dark enough for my medium-brown brows. I actually said, "Whoa!" out loud when I put this on.