July 26, 2014 | 1790 users online

Polishes - Hard Candy - Mirage

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2006 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Evanstar

This is a beautiful pink polish with a hint of blue and purple in the tint. This polish reminds me of the mani's I'd get in high school from a polish called "Cotton Candy" by Sation Nail.
This polish applies smoothly and the end result is very flattering. My manicures with Hard Candy polish last me between 4-7 days before chipping or signs of wear (I also have 3 small children so any polish that can survive that is pretty durable).
I'll continue to buy this particular Hard Candy shade. It is very pretty and I love doing manicures with my 4 year old daugther. This is a color we can both wear together and look cute! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2006 12:26:00 PM More reviews by melly_x

Gorgeous pink colour with purpley blue hint to it! i really love this colour and the bottle is so cute with the ring. love it.

EDIT - THIS NAIL POLISH CHIPS AFTER LIKE 2 DAYS!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2003 5:07:00 PM More reviews by txchica

Wow! This polish is just amazing, I totally love it. The color is a shimmery light peachy pink color with iredescent blue/violet undertones. Many times polish just doesn't look as beautiful on, as it does in the bottle. This one is of the few exceptions. Very hip, unique nail polish. Two coats will still be somewhat sheer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Goodfreak

A beautiful, bright cotton candy pink that flashes lavender. Very unique! It is a little sheer, and needs about 4 coats to get a nice, opaque color, but like other Hard Candy polishes, it goes on smoothly and wears well - about 4-7 days, no major chips.