April 18, 2014 | 1375 users online

Polishes - Lise Watier - nail enamel

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by jenniviva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know if it was just the shade I bought (Beige Diaphne) but it didn't show up!

~The shine and smoothness was good.
~I applied 3 coats of colour, but it wasn't anything more than "tinted clear nail polish!!!"

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2003 6:25:00 PM More reviews by FaintlyMacabre

I picked this up in "Rubis" which is a blood red that goes on really bright, but gets darker as you layer. The finish is amazingly shiny. My biggest complaint would be the fact that it took 4 coats to get the color in the bottle. I have a feeling this bottle is going get used up quick, as it's only a mini. Keep this in mind if you're looking to get a dark color.

[EDIT] Oi... I had to drop the rating down due to the exorbitantly long drying time. I had painted my nails at around 3 in the afternoon. I went to bed around midnight. When I woke up, there were all these lovely SHEET IMPRINTS waiting for me. 9 hours seems a bit ridiculous.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2003 3:45:00 PM More reviews by leanneellis

Long lasting nail polish with top quality colour results