July 23, 2014 | 1068 users online

Makeup Brushes - Kevyn Aucoin - Medium Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush is fool-proof! I use this for smoky eyes and get amazing results every time. Donít let the fact that it isnít a teeny-tiny brush put you off, it is the best for sweeping light shadows all over or for placing dark shadow from the lashline to the crease. Kevyn Aucoin brushes blend beautifully and are a great investment as the brushes last forever as long as you take care of them. Worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2008 7:45:00 PM More reviews by CoonieR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

***HG eyeshadow brush*** I've found the one! I love this. After trying BB, MAC, Sephora and Paula Dorf brushes (none of them were bad, but not HG), I decided to splurge on KA's brush. They don't give these away ($32), but the quality is outstanding and I consider this an investment of sorts.

This is excellent for applying eyeshadow to the lid or all over AND blending. I'd been using a MAC 239 and 217 to apply and blend, but this brush does both... and better than the two MAC brushes overall, IMO. It picks up just the right amount of color and blends really well.

This brush even looks good, with its elegant red handle. It doesn't shed (even after washing), unlike others I've tried, and I can see this lasting for years. I will definitely add more KA brushes to my collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2004 9:56:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

Everything they say about KA brushes are true. Top quality luxurious brushes. Comes with a sleek lucite handle with a deep burgandy tone inside. The medim shadow brush is perfect for applying shadow all over the lid from lash to brown. Gives a soft wash of color. It is a little fluffier than my PD shadow brush but not as wide as my Px shadow brush and a bit fluffier. Also great for really pigmented shadows. If you want alot of color you will need a denser brush but this is the perfect wash brush or highlighter brush. THe brush is super soft and no shedding. Retails for $32. I am definately going to be purchasing more of these brushes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2004 2:53:00 PM More reviews by jjshin81

Although I have had a few of his brushes for more than a month, I have waited to write about them. This medium eyeshadow brush is quite soft and fluffy--to be used more for the blending not defining of color. Though it does perform quite well to deposit a soft wash of color of the lid. Overall, although the quality of the brush hair is superb, the application appears no different from cheaper brushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2003 2:44:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorites out of all of my KA brushes. It's soft and easy to use and it comes in handy when I want to wear my Stila shadows. It holds up really well, too. Rave from me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2003 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Jenny

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: soft brush head, well-made; COMMENTS: I have mixed feelings about repurchasing. I feel like this is just a generic eyeshadow brush.