September 21, 2014 | 1304 users online

Skincare - Body - Weleda - Arnica Body Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by lilypeace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I will never be without this. Having recently torn a tendon in my foot, immediately followed by sciatica, massaging this in to the painful areas gave immediate relief, and I am convinced helped speed up recovery.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by franzvonstuck

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I re-discovered this oil during wintertime as I am practicing Yoga in the morning. I searched for a way to warm up my body before morning Yoga and this oil is a great way to do it.

I usually take a hot shower in the morning and massage the oil on my damp (!!) skin. This is important as the oil won´t sink in when you´re applying it on dry skin. It will just stay on top of your skin and feel greasy since it´s a more heavy oil.

The oil warms my muscles up and prevents sore muscles. I used it pre-training and post-training and it works well, no matter when you use it. Great when I have sore muscles or stiff muscles after training.

Also, when I feel very cold in wintertime or when I have cold feet, I just massage my body/feet with this oil.

You can also use it during TTOM by just massaging the oil in your lower belly and letting the oil warm your belly up and release the cramps.

The smell is herbal-arnica, very neutral and it disappears quickly. One side-note: I have rosacea and seborrheic dermatitis and I avoid bringing this oil near my face because of the essential oils and oil mixture. But no problems so far.

I love this oil for wintertime and I´d definitely recommend this for people who are training or have problems with stiff/sore muscles.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by snozzle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love the arnica smell of this oil it is really relaxing. One of my favorite massage oils. The packaging is nice too it has a drip top to you don't get too much at once, or a.huge spill if it tips over.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Manue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great massage oil for tired muscles. It was recommended by my osteopath for neck and back pain. My only complaint is that there is fragrance in the ingredients, which tends imply hidden chemicals (see EWG's Skin Deep website for details of this products' safety rating).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 9:45:00 AM More reviews by marypap

I ve been using it for more than 2 months,but only once a day and without massaging my legs and it didn't do much for my cellulite.It does leave my skin soft all day long.I like the scent,it is light and fruity.I will repurchase,because it is a natural product,without chemicals and it moisturizes very well my skin,without irritating it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by niakelly

I bought this product strictly to get rid of a bad bruise, out of desperation. I bruise really easily and it usually takes well over a week to completely go away.
Anyway I bought this at Target for $20, used a couple times a day on the spot and the bruise was seriously gone in 5 days. Even my husband thought it was impressive. I don't like strong fragrances and this stuff is tolerable. As another mentioned, herbal but like lavender. It is thick so I wouldn't want to cover my body with it, but on my legs or a specific bruise, it's fine. A little pricey, but it did what I needed it to!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2011 8:56:00 AM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Not bad stuff. It claims to relax muscles and releive them of tension as well as impart a 'heating sensation'. It also claims to diminish the appearance of marks and scars. Though the smell is very 'herbal', strong and practically unbearable, and although I neither felt muscle relaxation nor a heating sensation, I did feel that this product intensely moisturized my skin and even diminished the appearance of marks and scars quite a bit. However, I find it not worth screaming from the rootftops about and I won't repurchase simply because one can get a product that works just as well-moisturizes and diminishes the appearance of scars(shea butter, etc.) for a cheaper price and with a more pleasant smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by SensualSusanna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never shout but, WELEDA ARNICA MASSAGE OIL IS THE BEST!!! For tired aching muscles... there's no better. I have severe joint inflamation is this is amazing almost instant relief. The smell is strong lavendar and I adore it before bed. There is nothing better after a warm bath if I have pain. Amazing.. won't ever be without it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2011 11:08:00 AM More reviews by no1knows

Reasonably priced for a reasonably good product. This stuff has a very distinct smell! At first it is shocking but you get used to & grow to like it because of the good association with the oil's great effects. After a long day of whatever you do that stresses your body, pour this into some warm bath water & lay back & relax; your muscle tension eases, any bruises you may have will fade away faster, & THAT SMELL seeps into your brain from your deep breathing & somehow instills calm. Use of this oil lends to a very calming experience.

A bottle of this will last ages -- almost too long, I never got to the bottom of it but finally had to throw it out, so make sure you check the expiration date. I can't rave enough about the packaging, it is really smart from the dark glass to the flow control top. I will be buying more!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by dezzilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

my arms and legs always sore so i tried almost everything out there. this seems to help some. i like that it doesn't burn my skin or freeze it. also it smells lovely but too thick for me so i didn't give it 5. It is reasonably priced. i like the packaging, it gives me better control of the flow.