July 30, 2014 | 1857 users online

Moisturizers - Simple - Nourishing 24 HR Day/Night Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by erobert714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't write reviews often, even if the product was horrible, only because I just can't be bothered. However, this product really disappointed me. I usually really love Simple products, their toner is amazing. I used to use their Replenishing moisturizer but I think it was too heavy for me since my skin is more oily now.

This moisturizer was good the first couple uses, it made my skin very shiny but not oily when I used it at night, which was a downfall. But it ended up causing my skin to react badly, as well as their new gel moisturizer. I'm so sad you have NO idea. My skin feels so dry, irritated, red, chapped, etc. I'm going to be heading out to search for some new moisturizers, probably from Clinique. I used the gel moisturizer during the day but I'm going to stop using it as well because that one also irritates my skin. Also I'm not break out prone and this didn't seem to cause any breakouts, in fact my skin has cleared in these last four days I've used this and the gel moisturizer but my skin is so dry and irritated so I can't keep using it.

I'd still say give it a shot if you're thinking about getting it because it is fragrance free, lightweight, and actually quite moisturizing. It just didn't work for me because it ended up drying me out, not sure which ingredients though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by makeupdee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am surprised there aren't more reviews of this stuff. It is the bomb. I ended up buying it when they were out of the rich replenishing cream, and like it even better. After applying before bed when I get up in the morning my skin is glowing. I also don't understand all the dollar signs in the price-- it's not expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by mgaugust

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just started using this moisturizer. It is excellent on my sensitive combo skin with no reactions or flare ups which is a huge plus. Unfortunately it doesn't have any SPF but it feels great on the skin, is perfect after washing with positively ageless exfoliating cleanser and actually made my face look and feel really nice after the first use.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No