August 27, 2014 | 1729 users online

Moisturizers - Sukin - Moisture Restoring Night Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by CroatBoat

My HG moisturizer. Excellent ingredients, economical, smells delicious, gentle and makes my skin happy. I dont limit using it only at night either. Although at night I mix it with a bit of alpha hydrox lotion for the AHAs.
I like the jar. I can get 100% of the product. Just use clean hands and you'll be fine. Sanitizing fingers before touching your face is a good habit to have.
Its exactly what i want a moisturizer to be, my only problem is that its hard to find in-store around my area (small town US). I avoid ordering online but I will gladly do so when I run out of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 4:34:00 AM More reviews by funfunfun123

This is a great night cream. It absorbs quite quickly and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth the morning after. It's very thick, creamy consistency, and comes in a glass jar with a screw lid, which can be quite unhygienic. Aside from that, it's a great product, and feels so luxurious.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by jwudy

A bit of a mixed review this one.
My boyfriend and I decided to both get this night cream because he felt like his skin needed some loving again, and I felt like I'd be less of a girl if he was using it and I wasn't.

I personally feel like my skin doesn't need that much loving but some nourishment during the night won't hurt.

He has some acne scarring and ingrown hair scarring (?) that he's very conscious about. I've noticed a dramatic change in his skin within the first week of using the cream. For me however, I'm still waiting for a change. My skin does feel softer, but I was hoping for something a bit more dramatic? I guess I'll just wait and see!

But the point of this review is, yes, it has benefited my boyfriend's skin very much and has given him a boost of confidence :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Manasli

This product is very nice. When i use it at night i wake up with smooth skin. I tried many night creams for my face but all of them were expensive brands like aesop, clinique, lancome etc. Sukin is much cheaper than them and yet good work. I will finish my cream soon and will buy again ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by freakgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Okay, I've only been using this for a few days but I had to write as this cream is DIVINE... The texture feels whipped and gorgeous (without being sticky... it's kind of hard to describe...) and the smell is wonderful - light and fresh and not perfumey at all... Very natural. But it's when I wake up after using it the evening before that I am most impressed: I have rosacea ... It's not bad (I've been on top of it for years) but my skin is what aesthetician's often call "reactive"... AND I've also been using retinoids for years... They're wonderful but have started really drying out my skin (tough winter up in Canada doesn't help)... This stuff seems to calm my skin down completely (rosehip oil, maybe?) and I wake up feeling fresh and smooth... My face hasn't felt this great in a long time. This is only a few days in but I can't wait to see the results after a few months... (I will repost if something weird happens)...

I also love what this company stands for: very sustainable, environmental stance with everything from advertising (one reason you never hear about this company) to packaging. The only downside is that it's packaged in a jar and you have to dip your fingers into it. Obviously, my hands are super-clean when I'm washing my face (!!!) but it's still not ideal for bacterial growth (especially as it's a natural product.) I may start using a little utensil of some kind (any ideas??), just to maintain the integrity of the product...

If you don't see another post from me, this is a definite re-purchase, especially in the winter months.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Rylko

I have been using Sukin's night cream for a year and I love it! I'm surprised there are not many reviews for such an amazing product. With it's affordable price point and natural ingredients, it's definitely a winner! I have dry skin as I'm prescribed accutane by my derm. It has not affected my skin, instead every morning I wake up with soft and supple skin! I'm probably only half way through this jar and have noticed significant improvement to my skin. It does not leave a sticky film nor greasy residue behind after application. I use the same brand's day moisturizer and it works as well as the night cream. Both are light yet providing lots of moisture! Yay to Sukin products, I don't think I will be trying any other brands for now!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by mlg85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product really works for my skin. I put it on at night after cleansing, rinsing and drying.

It is silky smooth, pleasantly fragranced (my husband asked "what smells so good?" after I put it on) and absorbs well into my skin in about 5-10 mins.

Immediately after applying the product my skin develops a radiant glow and is very soft. Redness goes down a bit.

It the morning my skin is still glowing and my skintone looks more even. Less redness on my cheeks too.

FYI: My skin is sensitive/normal/occasionally dry areas on forehead and chin/oily nose and chin/acne on cheeks. Used to be oily all over in my teens to mid-twenties.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 4:36:00 AM More reviews by sarah0711

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh my - this product completely surprised me! I have never used a specific night cream that I have enjoyed before. I've always found them very heavy and sticky and could never stand the feel of them on my face. Over the last few months I have changed up all my skin care to suit the changes in my skin. I've discovered my skin is dehydrated, not dry, so I do have a slightly oily t-zone but this is now starting to balance itself out thanks to my new skin care regime.
This is a very thick cream, you can tip the jar upside down and it doesn't fall out! It smells gorgeous, I can't get enough of the smell of the Sukin products. It's like a cross between vanilla and citrus - it's just divine! When I scooped this out for the first time I was worried I had made a mistake, it was so thick! It has a velvety texture and as it spreads across the skin it seems to almost emulsify, that probably doesn't make sense but it does just It doesn't feel thick and heavy on my skin at all, it feels surprisingly light and so nourishing on the skin. After a few minutes this is mostly all absorbed into my skin, it does stay slightly tacky for a little while but when I wake up in the morning my skin feels soft and plump. Since I've been using this, along with the Sukin rosehip oil and Sukin facial moisturiser I have noticed that my fine dehydration lines on my forehead and around my mouth have gone, my oiliness has decreased and the flakiness has gone. This also doesn't irritate my skin or cause any redness (which I usually have a lot of).
The price is so affordable, the company is ethical (they don't test on animals, are carbon neutral, vegan etc) and they are Australian made, so not only is this a fabulous product but I feel good purchasing it too. I am officially a Sukin convert!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by jcaritas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this at TJ Maxx on a whim -- I'd never heard of the brand. I've tried very expensive night creams before, and they've never done anything more for me than this has. What sells me on this cream is the fact that it's -- first of all -- very, very natural (as I've gotten older I've become more and more conscious of what I put on and in my body), provides a good amount of hydration (instantly soothes the dry feeling that my Clarisonic seems to leave me with, and keeps hydrating all night), and never feels oily, which seems so unusual for a natural product. I use it in the morning, too -- with most night creams, that just wouldn't be possible. The clincher, though, is the smell -- it's this absolutely addictive orange-blossom-like scent that's so lovely (but not overpowering) that I immediately went to Sukin's website to see if they sold it as a perfume (unfortunately, no). Plus, it's really not expensive -- I just can't justify spending more on a cream when this works so nicely.

I'm not going to say that this is making me look 10 years younger, and I wouldn't expect it to. But it doesn't break me out (and a lot of products do, even at age 43), feels and smells wonderful, and keeps the dryness at bay. A winner!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Probably better for oily skin. But for drier skin , just add some rise hop oil in the cream. This product is my for me so I'm not buying in again.