Sukin Moisture Restoring Night Cream

4.3

Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanillin, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Linalool,* Limonene.* * Natural component of essential oils.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

This is a rich cream! It smells lovely, it's smooth, creamy and instantly hydrates the skin. This is softness in a bottle. Good value for money.

I like this product but there are some flaws to it. It leaves you skin with a kind of mask feeling but other than that I do like it but I don't think I would repurchase it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros: It is great for controlling my pimples and acne. Best night cream I've tried so far. Cons: It struggles to work effectively during the hormonal times of the month (lol). Doesn't sink in well and can make me oily/greasy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Lovely night cream that is "heavy" but not oily and really sinks in to properly moisturise. I slather this on generously on my face and neck, wait about 5-10 mins for it to sink in, then layer on argan oil on top (2 drops) and my skin feels noticeably smoother and more plump the next morning. Smells nice and natural (but fades away quickly so that should make it alright for those with sensitive noses), does not clog pores, and a jar will last close to forever (i.e. at least 4 months with nightly use). The only drawback is that it comes in a jar - not very hygienic! But is really value for money.

I have been using this for a few months and can definitely say this is my go to moisturiser!
It reminds me of yoghurt in terms of texture and smell. An almond size of it every night is enough and it spreads and absorbs very well into the skin without feeling sticky, which is good before you head to sleep.

I have combination skin and my forehead breaks out a lot. I always apply it after shower and waking up the next morning I ALWAYS see improvements. My pimples aren't as inflamed and my skin feels much smoother.

Price is great too, definitely recommend if you're looking for a good affordable moisturiser.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I was surprised by the orange scent the cream had. It smelt sweet and pleasant, like I was applying orange cream onto my face. Which feels like a guilty pleasure. I think it moisturizes just fine, but it does not have some amazing result like other reviews claim. I would buy this again if I cannot find something better.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

omggg love at first NIGHT !!
ive only used this 4 times, but every time has been so lovely. im a skin product junkie and this is the best night cream I've ever used!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seriously, it smells so incredible like orangey chocolate and it sinks in perfectly. it's got the texture of double thick cream and it leaves my skin plump and rejuvenated. my skin looks so happy!!
also...the price is unbelievable I got mine for 7 pounds!

EDIT /UPDATE
i have used this for a year and i still love it
it smells divine i cannot get over the scent..it's a luxury to put on
to alll those saying it's too thick - DUH!! its a night cream...you're meant to put a layer on your face and allow it to sink in over night whilst you sleep!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Everything you would want in a night cream, especially if you're after something natural. It has nourishing ingredients and smells lovely. I've used it at night and also during the day under makeup. It is on the creamier side but it absorbs into the skin and doesn't leave a heavy feeling. My skin was always hydrated using this. Couldn't ask for more.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This product smells like citrus and vanilla (which is listed in the ingredients). I think I like it...it reminds me a bit of the Allen's Sherbies lollies.

Purchased this because I was looking for a cleanser that didn't give that stretched skin feeling but realised, when I was doing research, that it might be because I wasn't using night cream after cleansing (I used to just slather on my day moisturiser at night). So I ended up buying the Sukin Sensitive Gel Cleanser and this Moisture Restoring Night Cream.

I've used this for about 2 weeks, I wouldn't say that my skin has improved dramatically but it's still a nice product that my skin seems to willing to accept.

Packaging could be improved though. I'm not the biggest fan of the glass jar because it makes it hard to travel with (I guess it makes it feel more 'expensive'). It wouldn't be an issue normally but I had to spend a few nights away from home during the past two weeks. I wrapped it in socks and towels to prevent possible breakage.

I haven't tried any other night creams so I don't have very much to compare to but I'd still consider repurchasing this product if I ran out because of the price and the fact that it's Australian owned and organic :)

This is a great night cream. It absorbs quite quickly and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth the morning after. It's very thick, creamy consistency, and comes in a glass jar with a screw lid, which can be quite unhygienic. Aside from that, it's a great product, and feels so luxurious.