January 31, 2015 | 1963 users online

Moisturizers - Sukin - Moisture Restoring Night Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Hunnywabbit

I have been using this for a few months and can definitely say this is my go to moisturiser!
It reminds me of yoghurt in terms of texture and smell. An almond size of it every night is enough and it spreads and absorbs very well into the skin without feeling sticky, which is good before you head to sleep.

I have combination skin and my forehead breaks out a lot. I always apply it after shower and waking up the next morning I ALWAYS see improvements. My pimples aren't as inflamed and my skin feels much smoother.

Price is great too, definitely recommend if you're looking for a good affordable moisturiser.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 7:55:00 AM More reviews by yunluwu

I used to use the Aesop cream which is similar in the way that it's a blend of oils. I used the sensitive version and it worked much better than the aesop, while much cheaper (16 vs. 67?). I have a deep smile line on the right side of my face and I used to wake up every morning with this big dry crease on one side of my face, and now (a week) my face would look plumped and the crease much less visible. I am having less congested skin, but considering I was using an oily cream before I don't know how valid this is.
I think it's worth trying, for how affordable it is.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2014 5:49:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was surprised by the orange scent the cream had. It smelt sweet and pleasant, like I was applying orange cream onto my face. Which feels like a guilty pleasure. I think it moisturizes just fine, but it does not have some amazing result like other reviews claim. I would buy this again if I cannot find something better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by lydiaie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

omggg love at first NIGHT !!
ive only used this 4 times, but every time has been so lovely. im a skin product junkie and this is the best night cream I've ever used!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seriously, it smells so incredible like orangey chocolate and it sinks in perfectly. it's got the texture of double thick cream and it leaves my skin plump and rejuvenated. my skin looks so happy!!
also...the price is unbelievable I got mine for 7 pounds!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by PoppyDaze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Everything you would want in a night cream, especially if you're after something natural. It has nourishing ingredients and smells lovely. I've used it at night and also during the day under makeup. It is on the creamier side but it absorbs into the skin and doesn't leave a heavy feeling. My skin was always hydrated using this. Couldn't ask for more.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2014 7:12:00 AM More reviews by yyd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product smells like citrus and vanilla (which is listed in the ingredients). I think I like it...it reminds me a bit of the Allen's Sherbies lollies.

Purchased this because I was looking for a cleanser that didn't give that stretched skin feeling but realised, when I was doing research, that it might be because I wasn't using night cream after cleansing (I used to just slather on my day moisturiser at night). So I ended up buying the Sukin Sensitive Gel Cleanser and this Moisture Restoring Night Cream.

I've used this for about 2 weeks, I wouldn't say that my skin has improved dramatically but it's still a nice product that my skin seems to willing to accept.

Packaging could be improved though. I'm not the biggest fan of the glass jar because it makes it hard to travel with (I guess it makes it feel more 'expensive'). It wouldn't be an issue normally but I had to spend a few nights away from home during the past two weeks. I wrapped it in socks and towels to prevent possible breakage.

I haven't tried any other night creams so I don't have very much to compare to but I'd still consider repurchasing this product if I ran out because of the price and the fact that it's Australian owned and organic :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by CroatBoat

My HG moisturizer. Excellent ingredients, economical, smells delicious, gentle and makes my skin happy. I dont limit using it only at night either. Although at night I mix it with a bit of alpha hydrox lotion for the AHAs.
I like the jar. I can get 100% of the product. Just use clean hands and you'll be fine. Sanitizing fingers before touching your face is a good habit to have.
Its exactly what i want a moisturizer to be, my only problem is that its hard to find in-store around my area (small town US). I avoid ordering online but I will gladly do so when I run out of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 4:34:00 AM More reviews by funfunfun123

This is a great night cream. It absorbs quite quickly and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth the morning after. It's very thick, creamy consistency, and comes in a glass jar with a screw lid, which can be quite unhygienic. Aside from that, it's a great product, and feels so luxurious.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by jwudy

A bit of a mixed review this one.
My boyfriend and I decided to both get this night cream because he felt like his skin needed some loving again, and I felt like I'd be less of a girl if he was using it and I wasn't.

I personally feel like my skin doesn't need that much loving but some nourishment during the night won't hurt.

He has some acne scarring and ingrown hair scarring (?) that he's very conscious about. I've noticed a dramatic change in his skin within the first week of using the cream. For me however, I'm still waiting for a change. My skin does feel softer, but I was hoping for something a bit more dramatic? I guess I'll just wait and see!

But the point of this review is, yes, it has benefited my boyfriend's skin very much and has given him a boost of confidence :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Manasli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is very nice. When i use it at night i wake up with smooth skin. I tried many night creams for my face but all of them were expensive brands like aesop, clinique, lancome etc. Sukin is much cheaper than them and yet good work. I will finish my cream soon and will buy again ;)