Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer SPF 15

3.0

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (sunscreen), Ensulizole (sunscreen), Octisalate (sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Stearate, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Stearamide AMP, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

on 8/19/2014 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I am a long time user of Neutrogena sensitive skin moisturizer with SPF. Unfortunately, the formulation changed and I needed a replacement. I found this Simple moisturizer and decided to give it a try. The product is affordable, non-greasy, and offers SPF. I have been using the product for about three months and I have nothing negative to say about it other than the ingredient list is anything but "simple". As a result, I will not be repurchasing when I finish the product as I would like a moisturizer with fewer chemical ingredients. If toxic chemicals are not an issue for you; I say go for it!

on 8/13/2014 11:43:00 AM

I bought this as a placeholder for my usual sunscreen since I can only order that online and wanted to try something else. Bad idea. I liked it at first but within a week not only did I break out, but also my rosacea flared up, I got a rash near my eyes and my skin felt and looked like an oily mess. In fact the only products in the Simple skincare line that don't give a bad reaction are the eye makeup wipes and the foaming cleanser, everything else makes me break out.

on 7/6/2014 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I was in the hunt for a good moisturizer with spf 15. I came across this moisturizer it claimed it was the sensitive skin expert. Oil-free, with no artificial perfume or dyes, dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, and with glycerin. So it seemed perfect. I have oily, acne-prone, sensitive skin so I get very nervous when i use new product on my face. I decided to purchase it the next day I had new breakout. I thought it was my makeup so I kept using it within two weeks I noticed no change and kept getting breakouts. I had to stop using it. Wanted to love it but was not for my skin type.

on 6/13/2014 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use Simple cleansers, and really like those as they dont dry my skin out. But they dropped the ball with this moisturizer. I can only use a dime size on my face, otherwise it leaves waxy flaky very apparent residue.

on 6/12/2014 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Definitely a favorite moisturizer.
I can apply this moisturizer without worrying about looking oily throughout the day. It is part of my daily routine to apply this under my foundation.
I don't need a primer with this moisturizer as it creates a lovely surface for my makeup.
No offending smells or weird texture, sinks into the skin within seconds.

Even better It was half price at Superdrug and I only payed 1.88 for it.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Honestly at first I fell in love with this moisturizer, however after a while it left my skin super dehydrated and I had one of the worst break outs ever. My face is still trying to get back to normal even after a month since I stopped using it. Honestly simple products Sucks crap!!. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

on 4/8/2014 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

When it comes to daytime moisturizers, I usually stick to a gel/serum-ish consistently since I have really oily skin but I noticed during the Fall/Winter time, my skin tends to become dryer and those moisturizers aren't providing enough moisture for me. So I decided to pick this up because it's a creamy consistently and it claims to be "light" on the bottle. It also contains SPF 15, which I thought was perfect. I think this is a great moisturizer for the colder seasons for me but when the warmer months comes around, I am a greasy mess with this! I'd say give it a try if you're normal-combo skin!

on 3/18/2014 8:03:00 PM

This is a very nice daytime moisturizer for the spring and summer months. I will definitely purchase this in the coming months.
Pros:
Non greasy
Moisturizing
Convenient packaging
Light weight

Cons:
Kind of expensive for a drugstore moisturizer

I will be repurchasing this summer.

on 3/16/2014 7:47:00 PM

This product, Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer made me get such an itchy rash I had to go to the Doctor. My face was on fire. First off, let me tell you, I'm not a teenager with bad skin. I'm a 62 year old grandmother. I'm lucky to have good skin, and I can use just about any product with good results. I don't know what is in Simple products, but I would advise staying away. I don't have allergies to anything else. I noticed a few other reviewers had similar experiences. Dangerous product!!!

on 2/17/2014 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this with high hopes but as soon as I put it on my sensitive, combo skin begin to itch. I ended up washing it off, returned it and never looked back.

I have just begun using the Simple Nourishing 24 HR day/Night cream and I think it's going to be a winner.