Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer SPF 15

3.2

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (sunscreen), Ensulizole (sunscreen), Octisalate (sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Stearate, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Stearamide AMP, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

This moisturizer is fine, I used it up and I liked it. It was a great day moisturizer and I would use it again, but I am not in a rush to get another bottle. In the winter I feel like I need a slightly better moisturizer and I felt like it became greasy when combined with my sunblock in the summer. No smell or texture issues, maybe a slight whiff of sunblock but nothing really noticeable. It didn't irritate my skin, sting, or lead to breakouts and I felt like it was adequate as a moisturizer. I often used it when I didn't plan on being out for a long time in the sun, I don't think it does enough to protect from serious sun exposure.

I have been using this moisturizer for a few weeks now and I have no complaints. I have oily, acne-prone, sensitive skin and this has not broke me out or made me more oily. I really appreciate how light this formula is, but I am not sure how well it would work for drier skin types. The packaging could be better- I feel that it will be hard to use the entire product once it starts running low. And it is a little pricier for drugstore, but it is good quality and i appreciate that I can find this at any local drugstore. For anyone that has a similar skin type to mine, I would definitely recommend giving this a try. I will be repurchasing this once I run out.

I have been using this product for about 5 weeks till I realised this product was causing spots. I found that it burnt my skin really bad but I thought my skin would get use to it but it didn't it continued to get worse so I would not buy it again because it claimed to be for sensitive skin but it burnt me every single time for about 5 mins.

i've been using this product for a couple months now and my skin reacts to it just fine. I like that its not scented or overly complicated. It's very gently but it doesn't provide my skin the relief and satin-y feeling I crave from moisturizers. I also am disappointed that it's only SPF 15... I feel like i need to constantly be reapplying it and it doesn't help repair dry skin. Its a good product for regular gentle maintenance but it's not life changing or anything. I probably wouldn't buy again unless I felt like my skin routine got too complicated and was irritating my skin. It's a good square one but, like i said, you won't see dramatic improvement from this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this product continuously for the last three weeks, and so far, my skin seems to like it. I have not had terrible breakouts (yet) like some reviewers have had, so maybe I'm just lucky in that regard, maybe it's a "mileage may vary" thing. As to the smell, I won't lie: it does smell like sunscreen. But it's not overly strong, and the smell fade pretty quickly, so it's not a big deal for me. Notice that the packaging claims it "contains no artificial perfume or dyes," and that is true, but that doesn't mean the ingredients themselves have no scent; it just means they haven't added anything to it to make it smell better or less like the sunscreen that it is.

I would have given it five stars but for the relatively low SPF (seriously, just SPF 15? Why bother with anything less than SPF 30?), but fortunately my base makeup has SPF 20, so with the two combined I fell like I'm probably getting more protection than I would with either of them separately.

What I really like is the amount of product they give you for the money you spend. You get a 4.2 oz bottle for less than $8 (at Walmart, anyway; I got mine for about $4 at Big Lots), which is very generously sized for a sunscreen/ moisturizer for your face. I can't believe the nerve some companies have to charge $10 and up for tiny little 1 oz bottles of sunscreen (that your suppose to reapply every 2 hours. At that rate, you could go through an entire bottle in a single day, if anyone was actually doing that anywhere besides the beach. The expense mounts up pretty quickly. Coincidence? I think not.) But for the price of this stuff, I can definitely afford to overlook the sunscreen smell and slick consistency (that's what setting powder is for).

I think this is something I'll definitely be repurchasing when I run out. Try it, and if you don't like it (or your skin doesn't like it) then at least you won't have spent a fortune to find out if it's a good fit for you. But if you and your skin do like it, then you'll have found an excellent and inexpensive moisturizer that you will want to repurchase again and again. It's a win-win!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a good everyday product. It is very light and absorbs easily into the skin. It has almost no scent which is really nice because it is also a sunscreen. I have oily skin and this product hasn't caused me any break outs. However, I will note that when worn without any makeup on top it can cause my face to become a bit greasy feeling, but that is really my only complaint about this product. You can buy this product online or in any drugstore. Prices range from $7-$14 dollars for a 4.2 ounce bottle. It seems to last a decent amount of time because I only need to use a little bit to cover my face, and I do use it everyday. Overall, I like it and would buy it again.

I bought this 2 weeks ago when my Neutrogena oil free sensitive skin face lotion ran out. I wanted to buy a summer moisturizer with SPF. I bought the Simple brand since I really like their moisturizing wash. Oh boyyyy, after 2 weeks of use, I have moderate breakout throughout my forehead, cheeks and chin areas. I have small red dots everywhere! And it's true about the listed ingredients listed...not too Simple after all. Won't repurchase and I'm going to get my Neutrogena moisturizer ASAP!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

After years of devotion to Clinique DDM Gel, I have decided to switch to something that I don't need to use a separate sunblock with.
This came recommended by a friend, and after 3+ months, I'm really liking it. It's light feeling, sinks in quickly, and has not caused any breakouts on my acne prone skin. The scent is barely there and no burning from the fragrance.
The packaging isn't fancy, but since the price is so good you can't really complain.
Overall a great product if you have normal to oily skin that tends towards sensitivity and acne.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing. My go to, especially in the winter time. I'm normally bothered by strong scents and this scent is light, like most of simple's products. Definitely will purchase again and again

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This gave me a temporary glow my scars seemed to fade slightly but I noticed I was breaking out with pimples and it just got worse and worse and then have now left many acne scars .