August 29, 2014 | 1640 users online

Moisturizers - Simple - Protecting Light Moisturizer SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by truepeace72

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a long time user of Neutrogena sensitive skin moisturizer with SPF. Unfortunately, the formulation changed and I needed a replacement. I found this Simple moisturizer and decided to give it a try. The product is affordable, non-greasy, and offers SPF. I have been using the product for about three months and I have nothing negative to say about it other than the ingredient list is anything but "simple". As a result, I will not be repurchasing when I finish the product as I would like a moisturizer with fewer chemical ingredients. If toxic chemicals are not an issue for you; I say go for it!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2014 11:43:00 AM More reviews by dootsymeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this as a placeholder for my usual sunscreen since I can only order that online and wanted to try something else. Bad idea. I liked it at first but within a week not only did I break out, but also my rosacea flared up, I got a rash near my eyes and my skin felt and looked like an oily mess. In fact the only products in the Simple skincare line that don't give a bad reaction are the eye makeup wipes and the foaming cleanser, everything else makes me break out.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was in the hunt for a good moisturizer with spf 15. I came across this moisturizer it claimed it was the sensitive skin expert. Oil-free, with no artificial perfume or dyes, dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, and with glycerin. So it seemed perfect. I have oily, acne-prone, sensitive skin so I get very nervous when i use new product on my face. I decided to purchase it the next day I had new breakout. I thought it was my makeup so I kept using it within two weeks I noticed no change and kept getting breakouts. I had to stop using it. Wanted to love it but was not for my skin type.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2014 3:15:00 AM More reviews by pezgirl53949

I use Simple cleansers, and really like those as they dont dry my skin out. But they dropped the ball with this moisturizer. I can only use a dime size on my face, otherwise it leaves waxy flaky very apparent residue.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 11:29:00 AM More reviews by zmarie100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Definitely a favorite moisturizer.
I can apply this moisturizer without worrying about looking oily throughout the day. It is part of my daily routine to apply this under my foundation.
I don't need a primer with this moisturizer as it creates a lovely surface for my makeup.
No offending smells or weird texture, sinks into the skin within seconds.

Even better It was half price at Superdrug and I only payed 1.88 for it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by NeutralMortal18

Honestly at first I fell in love with this moisturizer, however after a while it left my skin super dehydrated and I had one of the worst break outs ever. My face is still trying to get back to normal even after a month since I stopped using it. Honestly simple products Sucks crap!!. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by donnahsueh

When it comes to daytime moisturizers, I usually stick to a gel/serum-ish consistently since I have really oily skin but I noticed during the Fall/Winter time, my skin tends to become dryer and those moisturizers aren't providing enough moisture for me. So I decided to pick this up because it's a creamy consistently and it claims to be "light" on the bottle. It also contains SPF 15, which I thought was perfect. I think this is a great moisturizer for the colder seasons for me but when the warmer months comes around, I am a greasy mess with this! I'd say give it a try if you're normal-combo skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

This is a very nice daytime moisturizer for the spring and summer months. I will definitely purchase this in the coming months.
Pros:
Non greasy
Moisturizing
Convenient packaging
Light weight

Cons:
Kind of expensive for a drugstore moisturizer

I will be repurchasing this summer.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Fundyfran

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product, Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer made me get such an itchy rash I had to go to the Doctor. My face was on fire. First off, let me tell you, I'm not a teenager with bad skin. I'm a 62 year old grandmother. I'm lucky to have good skin, and I can use just about any product with good results. I don't know what is in Simple products, but I would advise staying away. I don't have allergies to anything else. I noticed a few other reviewers had similar experiences. Dangerous product!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by mgaugust

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this with high hopes but as soon as I put it on my sensitive, combo skin begin to itch. I ended up washing it off, returned it and never looked back.

I have just begun using the Simple Nourishing 24 HR day/Night cream and I think it's going to be a winner.