November 23, 2014 | 1866 users online

Nails - Creative Nail Design - CND Vinylux Weekly Polish

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 4:24:00 AM More reviews by aumoeller

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this stuff. Normally my nails chip very easily. I literally just have to run my fingers through my hair. But this stuff lasts 5-7 days unless I damage a nail. And the shine, oh the shine! It looks just as shiny as a soak off gel (which I can't/won't use as it damages my nails too much).
Also, the drying time is worth mentioning. It's just quicker. Which is awesome! I do my nails in the evening and almost always wake up the next day with little marks from the pillow or hair strands. But not with this. 2 coats of polish and one coat of topcoat 1 hour before bedtime and no marks. Woohoo!
It goes on easily, first thin coat can look a bit streaky but the second coat makes it look perfect. The brush works fine, neither too big or small.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Psychoscruff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love love love this nail polish. Its the first polish I've tried that lasts more than two days. It lasts about five days for me which is pretty much a miracle. I hate OPI and Essie which frequently top people's list of best polish so I was excited to happen upon something better totally by accident. I took off one lippy because I really wish they had more colours, particularly fun ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Hellany

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm really rough on my nails, I can chip a manicure within 24 hours. In my defense I do a lot of cross fit exercises and they can be brutal, I'd almost given up wearing nail polish entirely. But then someone recommended this to me...I wasn't a fan of the price and kinda hesitant. I got a coupon code for 15% off from a site that sells organic stuff so I figured I'd just try one. And, I love it! It is a little sheer and and definitely doesn't last seven days but for me even five days is amazing. :)

Oh the website was www.mobility-organics.com and the code was JO1514. I just used it a few weeks ago so it might still work.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Teresabgraham

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would not purchase it again. After using it for a couple of weeks my nails became very brittle, broke off and peeled back. It really damaged my nails. The very same thing happened to my daughter. I would not recommend it. Ruined my nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by sharthesinger

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm speechless! This product is AMAZING. Forever I've struggled to keep polish on for more than a day or 2 after a fresh manicure. I'd tried EVERYTHING! All of the tricks in the book including professional manicures. Then a manicurist friend told me about Vinylux. I ordered a bottle of color and clear top coat from Amazon (you need to have both in order for the product to work properly). Much to my astonishment my polish stayed on for an ENTIRE week without chipping! One or two times I applied a refresher top coat. A bonus? This stuff dries in under 10 minutes and I'm not kidding. The price? Steeper than a regular bottle of polish, about $6-$7. But it's TOTALLY worth it to have the product stay on so long! I'm rough on my hands, and nails, always have been. Plus, lots of dishes and baths for my young son. If you're manicure challenged like me... TRY THIS!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 2:39:00 AM More reviews by SelenaSerena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a true long lasting nail plush that keeps my nail tips chip free for a week! I adore its shine and application.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by GKam137

I soooo wanted to love this product, so I was completely gutted when I didn't! I love painting my nails but equally I'm lazy-anything that would last longer would be welcome. I put this on ...and it just didn't go on right...it looked streaky (even after two coats) and was just thick! When I took it off, my nails were stained. So just not worth the money. Think I will stick to putting on a seche vite top coat on my normal nail polish as that usually lasts around five days!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by kaycon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have CND Vinylux colours in Lilac Longing, Cerulean Blue, Hollywood, Studio White, Cake Pop and Black Pool. All of the colours are highly pigmented. Generally, regular nail polishes last me about 2 days before chipping. Vinylux, however, lasts me a good 5-7 days without chipping. It does not need a base coat either, so it's a quicker, easier application than regular polish. Additionally, it dries quite a bit faster than a regular polish. The claim on the ads says that vinylux dries fully in 8 minutes, which is absolutely true. Overall, I plan on purchasing many more shades of vinylux and will rarely go back to using a regular polish again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by LimaLim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first time I applied it, i did it incorrectly and it chipped after 2 days. Second time around I applied it correctly. It's not going to last 7 days on me however it did last 4-5 days which I am happy with. The colour still looks shiney and new a few days later. I have fast growing nails though and this is causing the colour to come away at the tips.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by swampbird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

wow. i am stunned! i randomly tried this when i was out of town getting a manicure 10 days ago, and it only just now started to show tip wear. not even chipping. AFTER 10 DAYS. i feel like i'm living in the future. wow! it's not complicated to apply or remove like shellac. the Target dip nail polish remover (with the bristles inside, not the foam) made quick work of it, no problem. i can't wait to buy some and try it myself at home! (p.s. the color Sage Scarf is a gorgeous, cream (no sparkles), very muted / greyed-down aqua).