December 19, 2014 | 1234 users online

Polishes - Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Pop Art N1

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

Perfect shade of classic red. If you're looking for a true red creme polish you can't go wrong with this one. The overall quality of this product is superlative, everything from the packaging to the brush to the formula to the color itself. All stellar.
YSL's nail polish bottle is probably the most beautiful I've ever seen. Rectangular bottle with a detachable square cap which reveals the twist-off cap underneath, pretty standard for the more expensive brands (NARS, Dior, Chanel, Butter London). But YSL's bottle is really something special. The cap is gold, embossed with the company logo, with a band of black on the bottom and it really SNAPS on and off. And the brush! It is short and wide and has the exact right amount of stiffness, it gave me a smooth and effortlessly perfect application. I wish every bottle of polish I own had this brush.
The formula is absolutely buttery. This is a creme polish and it was practically opaque with one coat. Two coats gave me bright red perfection. There really is a difference between this and a run-of-the-mill polish like OPI or Essie, something I don't usually say about luxury-brand polishes. But because of the ease of application and the fact that this polish wears like iron, not to mention how beautiful it looks, I think I have fallen in love with YSL np's! (I also have Bleu Majorelle and it is equally perfect and gorgeous).
If you love nail polish in general, and red nail polishes especially, then you absolutely must have this one. It is divine. Would definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 2:53:00 AM More reviews by PachaMama

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Totally agree with previous review. This is a standout among my many reds. True to it's color, never fades, wears beautifully. YSL polishes are lovely with one coat, absolutely even, smooth coverage with a deep shine. Rouge Pop Art is true red for me, the kiss of orange brightens it but is not obvious. Perfect !

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by sullyPDX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Hands-down the best true red I've ever seen. I exclusively use Chanel and YSL polish, but also peruse other brands from time to time to see what colors they're offering. This red is a gloriously warm red with a hint of orange so it's extra bright. I always receive compliments when I wear it, and it's my boyfriend's absolute favorite. Can't live without it.