November 26, 2014 | 1302 users online

Shampoo - Arbonne - Arbonne Fc5 Nourishing Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by NIkkix123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My sister gave me this shampoo & matching conditioner as a birthday present last year, & I am actually surprised I haven't used it much in quite a while. I do really like this shampoo, it smells nice & my hair feels very clean when I use it. It also lathers quite nicely even though it doesn't have sulfate in it at all. It is rather expensive, but if I could afford it I would definitely repurchase if I ran out :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 6:48:00 AM More reviews by rosieposie64

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good shampoo for my sensitive scalp. One of a very small minority that properly cleans my hair without stripping it. Quite expensive, but worth the money and it lasts for ages. Would recommend to anyone. Just wish you could buy it from the high street as I don't like buying through a consultant.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by dfisico

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this shampoo after one wash... found it make my hair greasy faster. However, maybe that was just it's way of removing previous build-up (??).... Because with each wash I grew to love it! Besides smelling awesome, it leaves my hair bouncy and soft!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 7:33:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I won this in a gift basket with a lot of other Arbonne products. It was a great gift to win! Anyway, I've lots of other shampoos I use and because I have a LOT of hair, I prefer buying brands I can get at the beauty/hairdressers' supply store because I like to purchase 1.5 litre bottles so the size of this shampoo makes it something I'd be less likely to repurchase, as is the method of purchasing - I don't really like having to go through that process. But the product itself is very nice. It cleans effectively without over-drying my hair and it is also labelled as safe for coloured hair. But the thing I really like about it is that it works super-nicely as a body wash as well! The first time I used it, I forgot to take my body wash into the shower with me so I used this instead (I know Paula Begoun used to be a big advocate of this, proclaiming that separate body wash products weren't necessary). It lathers beautifully and rinses away without leaving any sort of residue on the skin. The very light - almost imperceptible scent - is pleasing too.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by dorscd02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A little does go a long way so long as your hair is super wet. I usually have a few shampoos on the go so a bottle typically won't last this long, but I purchased this 9 months ago and I just finished it (and I usually double wash). The first thing I noticed is that it makes your hair very shiny. I found it a little more drying on my ends than other shampoos, but not overly concerning. I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Katejang81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really didn't want to like this product because it is a bit expensive. I've been on the hunt for a new shampoo and conditioner for the last year. Every shampoo I've tried has either weighed my hair down or made it super dry. I've tried drugstore and salon products. I have long fine color treated hair. My scalp tends to be sensitive and oily while my ends tend to be dry. My hair usually rejects a product within a week of using it.
With the first use of the shampoo my hair felt a little dry after and tangly. You don't need much shampoo just the size of a quarter. With each use of the shampoo & conditioner my hair became more and more manageable. This leaves my hair feeling light,soft and healthy. My hair isn't that oily either after using this. After using it a month I am hooked. Despite being so costly for a 10oz bottle I will repurchase. A little shampoo goes a long way. I just shampoo the top of my head will a quarter sized amount. My hair is midway down my back. The shampoo doesn't lather well but it's sulfate free so I knew it wouldn't. I highly recommend trying this with the shampoo.