October 20, 2014 | 2089 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - Flat Iron Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by beautyjunkie22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a winner! I had been looking for a new protectant/straightening spray for the summer, and this is the one. It smells great (kind of fruity, but light and fresh), makes the hair shine, isn't sticky, and does a great job. I'm very paranoid about heat damage (I have very curly, thick hair and I'm growing it - so trying to keep it as healthy as possible without breakage), so I use this anytime I reach for the flat iron. Keeps my hair smooth, which is incredible! (frizz is usually a fact of life for me). This is great, and I'm anxious to see how it holds up as the weather gets hotter and more humid. I have faith in this product - particularly since I noticed that after a workout, when my hair usually starts to look insane, it doesn't when I've used this product. Great price too - I got it on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for $3.99. Can't beat that.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

1 word. OBSESSED with this! such a great invention. argan oil also helps with heat protection which is another reason i'm in love! keeps my hair straight for 2 days.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Chevygirl14

Amazing!!!! From the scent, to the shine, to the protection....amazing. It lasts forever too. I always use this when I straighten my hair, which is about twice a week. It's a straightening mist too I believe, with argan oil. It makes my hair SO sleek, SHINY, and soft. It really brings out my highlights too. Can't say enough good things about it :)