December 17, 2014 | 1913 users online

Moisturizers - Sukin - Sensitive Facial Moisturiser

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by timtamz07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I quite like this moisturizer. I bought it because my last moisturizer made my face too dry and didn't make my face feel soft at all. I have the Sukin sensitive cleansing lotion as well which complements nicely with this moisturizer. I apply it at night only because in the day time I like to use the Aveeno spf 30 moisturizer to protect my skin. Overall I love that it is paraben free and the ingredients are prove how beneficial it is for any skin type, not just for sensitive. The only thing that bothers me a little is that it looks oily on my t-zone after applying it but I think this is not so bad when taking into consideration that it has natural oils of Aloe Vera, Shea butter e.t.c which must mean it does good for the skin. After all the skin has to relax at night time, free from makeup and other chemicals that are in cosmetics that we use in the daytime. So it's a great treat for the face during my sleep. I expected to get clogged pores and blackheads because of the oiliness but none whatsoever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 5:22:00 AM More reviews by Sarella30

I've been using this for two years now and I really love it. It's light , and absorbs easily and I don't have to go to bed wondering if my face will stick to my pillow like some others I've tried. I react to a lot of products so I was pleasantly surprised when i had no reaction . It goes under my makeup well too. I use it morning and night . And it's really cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 4:31:00 AM More reviews by kittyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Spreads easily over the face and is quickly absorbed. The product is pleasantly but mildly scented with vanilla. The ingredients list shows that it does not contain the citrus and lavender oils that are in the regular facial moisturiser (and a lot of other Sukin products as well). The product is very inexpensive and I like the pump dispenser. (No good for travel though.)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by macavityjack

This is such great value for money. It didn't cause any breakouts whereas my skin did react to the regular sukin moisturiser. It is very light but layers up great with serums/oils so all round pretty perfect for an organic $9 product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by tubitubi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It soothes my skin and makes it soft while scenting it lightly with vanilla. This lotion is perfectly light and hydrating for my combination skin, making it a good base for make-up. Inexpensive for such a gentle and effective natural product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by juanitaconchita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG stuff! It's perfect for my combination/dry/oily skin. I use another up-market brand for my regular skincare but I find this perfect for putting under makeup before going out, using at the beach or whenever I stay over at a friends house and I don't feel like using my expensive moisturisers. I live in a sub-tropical in Australia climate and this moisturiser doesn't cause me to break out, even during the summer. I have tried the regular facial moisturiser and found that my skin reacted negatively: my skin was red and I developed lots of blackheads on my forehead which I never usually have (I found out it was the orange/citrus oils). Honestly, nothing will stop anyone's skin from becoming shiny in 30+ degree heat, so I'm not worried at all if I have some shine on my t-zone. Great ingredients, simple packaging and very cheap.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Skin is a reasonably priced, organic, natural range of products, I have had issues with every product I have purchased from them. Although this moisturiser smells amazing, like vanilla ice cream, and is full of lovely ingredients, I reacted horribly to something in there and had a rash of inflamed pimples everywhere. My skin is not always on the best of terms with all natural products which is such a shame. On a positive note, it did help with my daughter's eczema flare up behind her knees but I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by twocentsworth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this moisturiser! It has quite a thick consistency but melts nicely into your skin. It isn't greasy and is absorb fast.

The smell reminds me of vanilla milkshakes. It is not too strong and fades once it is on your skin. Like other Sukin products the bottle has a pump dispenser - I have a tendency to dispense a little too much but other than that, it's fine. I wish they did little travel-sized products too with a different lid because it's really hard to travel with pump packs and such large product volumes.

The labels are a little cheap looking but that's a small sacrifice for a great product at a super cheap price (I picked up the 125mL bottle for about $9). All in all, I love the natural ingredients and they way this product feels on my skin. It is quite hydrating works wonders for my dry skin.