Sukin Sensitive Facial Moisturiser

4.5

Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Vanillin, Vanilla Planifolia Extract.

on 7/20/2015 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is amazing. I've used it for a year now, this bottle lasts one year! I use a dime's size for the entire face. Oh but this is my DAY TIME moisturizer.

I find it's too drying to use both day and night. This is amazing at keeping my face matte and dry, no oiliness!! Absolutely none! All other moisturizers I've used (a LOT) are either too damaging for my sensitive skin or it makes my skin produce too much oil. The Sukin moisturizer is outstanding!!! 100% perfect!

At night, I use jojoba oil.

on 5/28/2015 9:11:00 PM

I have been using this for about a month day and night. I love that it feels light on the skin and isn't thick or greasy. I have fairly dry skin though so I do have to use a full pump (which is like loonie sized) day and night after I shower. It makes my skin feel very moisturized and flexible. My skin usually feels really tight until I stretch it out with facial expressions during the day. The scent is very soothing and I have had zero issues with this causing breakouts, rashes, blackheads or clogged pores. For me, this cream works great! Only downside is that it is a pretty small bottle for ten dollars and I have to use a lot of the product at the time. But the tradeoff would be a heavyier and greasier cream so I like this option better to get the most moisture. For ten bucks, I'd recommend giving it a try

on 5/24/2015 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is hydrating, feels like water, and glides nicely on the skin.

on 4/6/2015 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This moisturiser is light as claimed, and would suit people with normal to oily skin best. I wrote a detailed review here:

No redness after use, but was too light for winter, especially under makeup, where dry patches would still be visible. Worked with multiple layers of the product though.

on 3/31/2015 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this moisturiser! I have gone through at least 3 bottles over the last 2 years, each lasting for agesl. I first switched from the normal Sukin moisturiser (green bottle), as I suspected the higher concentration of benzyl alcohol was causing my dry/sensitive skin to flare up red sometimes, especially in winter/very dry areas. This moisturiser is an affordable price (AUD$10 for 125ml), with lots of natural essential oils and NO perfurmes - great for sensitive skin (similar to Sukin's other products). It is hydrating, dries matte and doesn't leave a film on the skin.

Although some of the ingredients (e.g. cocoa seed butter & wheat germ oil) are somewhat comedogenic, most of the other higher concentration ingredients are only moderately low in the comedogenic factor. It also contains shea butter which is incredibly hydrating and has a low comedogenic rating. My skin usually breaks out in reaction to many new roducts but this product did not cause any breakouts.
See https://www.beneficialbotanicals.com/facts-figures/comedogenic-rating.html for ratings.

INGREDIENTS:

PROS:
- Dries quicky to a matte texture, does not leave a sticky film
- Smells lovely! Like vanilla/fairy floss, but fades quickly due to lack of perfumes
- Very moisturising & good for sensitive dry skin
- Can even be used for a night cream if your skin isn't overly dry
- Once dry, works well as a makeup primer
- Cheap as chips :)
- Lots of natural moisturisers including shea butter & avocado oil

CONS:
- Pump pack is bad for travelling & dispenses too much product at once (enough for ~2 applications)

on 3/11/2015 5:38:00 AM

I use this in the 'night cream' and love it. I have had hormonal acne since going off the pill and have found this has really helped with my skin issues. My skin can be combination/dry/sensitive & this seems to calm the redness and not break me out. Price is very reasonable and a jar lasts forever as a little goes a long way. Has a nice scent too it and feels amazing on your skin. Will definitely repurchase

on 1/28/2015 10:39:00 PM

I break out terribly with almost every moisturizer I try. I finally found this and it does not break me out! It has a very pleasant light smell and makes my skin super soft.

on 11/20/2014 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I quite like this moisturizer. I bought it because my last moisturizer made my face too dry and didn't make my face feel soft at all. I have the Sukin sensitive cleansing lotion as well which complements nicely with this moisturizer. I apply it at night only because in the day time I like to use the Aveeno spf 30 moisturizer to protect my skin. Overall I love that it is paraben free and the ingredients are prove how beneficial it is for any skin type, not just for sensitive. The only thing that bothers me a little is that it looks oily on my t-zone after applying it but I think this is not so bad when taking into consideration that it has natural oils of Aloe Vera, Shea butter e.t.c which must mean it does good for the skin. After all the skin has to relax at night time, free from makeup and other chemicals that are in cosmetics that we use in the daytime. So it's a great treat for the face during my sleep. I expected to get clogged pores and blackheads because of the oiliness but none whatsoever.

on 8/24/2014 5:22:00 AM

I've been using this for two years now and I really love it. It's light , and absorbs easily and I don't have to go to bed wondering if my face will stick to my pillow like some others I've tried. I react to a lot of products so I was pleasantly surprised when i had no reaction . It goes under my makeup well too. I use it morning and night . And it's really cheap!

on 8/9/2014 4:31:00 AM

Spreads easily over the face and is quickly absorbed. The product is pleasantly but mildly scented with vanilla. The ingredients list shows that it does not contain the citrus and lavender oils that are in the regular facial moisturiser (and a lot of other Sukin products as well). The product is very inexpensive and I like the pump dispenser. (No good for travel though.)