Conair miniPro Tourmaline Ceramic Styler

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Please don't ever be discontinued, my sweet, feeble, yet scrappy, little hair dryer.

Your performance is merely adequate, but you're the only one that doesn't blow the fuse in my ancient, rent-controlled apartment. And anyway, you do as well as you can under the circumstances. Only so much you can do with 1200 watts, really. I'm grateful that you exist.

Your biggest fan,

PS. In all seriousness, not recommended generally. But, the world still needs 1200-watt hair dryers, which are pretty much impossible to find these days.

-Paraben-free, gluten-free, hot pink. Also doesn't contain any potentially irritating scented plant oils.
-Easy to use. The "high" setting shoots out warmer air and does it more forcefully than the "low" setting.

-Hard to find and of marginal utility for most people.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Hear ye Curly Girls - There is a God and she works at Conair. My curls are addicted to the finger diffuser attachment to the point that I have spent years leaving pairs of shoes at home (I know, right!?!) to make room in the suitcase for my full size dryer & diffuser attachment. I have never seen a travel size dryer with a diffuser attachment...until now. Last night I saw this gem at CVS, paid about $22 for it. It is a light, small hot pink dryer with a mini diffuser attachment, zebra travel bag & a concentrator attachment (haven't tried it). Oh happy day!! I just dried my curls with it - only low & high, no heat temp selector (didn't expect it on a little guy). It is a pretty concentrated, direct flow of air as it is a little guy. My hair is a tad frizzier but not by much and packed in the bag it's the size of a medium cosmetic case. My prayers for a travel diffuser have been answered & my shoes are going back in the suitcase, never to be left at home again!

Popular Hair Styling Tools