July 24, 2014 | 1891 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - miniPro Tourmaline Ceramic Styler

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by helpmerhonda1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Hear ye Curly Girls - There is a God and she works at Conair. My curls are addicted to the finger diffuser attachment to the point that I have spent years leaving pairs of shoes at home (I know, right!?!) to make room in the suitcase for my full size dryer & diffuser attachment. I have never seen a travel size dryer with a diffuser attachment...until now. Last night I saw this gem at CVS, paid about $22 for it. It is a light, small hot pink dryer with a mini diffuser attachment, zebra travel bag & a concentrator attachment (haven't tried it). Oh happy day!! I just dried my curls with it - only low & high, no heat temp selector (didn't expect it on a little guy). It is a pretty concentrated, direct flow of air as it is a little guy. My hair is a tad frizzier but not by much and packed in the bag it's the size of a medium cosmetic case. My prayers for a travel diffuser have been answered & my shoes are going back in the suitcase, never to be left at home again!