October 26, 2014 | 1327 users online

Polishes - Color Club - Blue-Ming

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by yasssssx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolute love this color !!! I have a tan complexion and it looks do bright and warm on my fingers. The formula is pretty good. Deff a 2 coat polish. The brush could be a little thicker to hold the polish better but that's the only issue I have. It doesn't dry super fast but I gave it about 3 minuets and then paired it with Sally Hanson insta-dry top coat and it dried perfectly. It's super shiny and it isn't streaky. And it actually is almost the same exact color as the Tiffany's box on me :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2013 5:27:00 AM More reviews by 8erica8

I'm just soooo disappointed. This is just way too pretty color on the bottle. Once I put it on my nails it's just horrible; watery and streeky. I can't wear it because I can't apply it properly. I've tried twice. I guess I just have to settle with my For Audrey and Mint Candy Apple polishes when I wanna wear this shade...
And admire Blue-Ming just on the bottle :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by CaitlinsCreativeCorner

This is a gorgeous color. It absolutely pops with my skintone, and practically glows on my fingers. I got this one in a set with the other Blossoming colors, and this one is my favorite of them all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 3:48:00 AM More reviews by timothybcat

I find this to be a little less blue than a real Tiffany box, but the comparison still bears repeating. To me, Tiffany has a little more powder blue to it, and this is more of a mint green. Nonetheless, it's still a gorgeous color. It's more a true pigmented pastel than Fingerpaints' Tiffany Impostor, or China Glaze's For Audrey. It stays shiny and is completely opaque after 2 coats. I also found it incredibly easy to work with for a pastel, much less streaky and chalky than they usually are. For the record, I'm not at all tan, but this color is still flattering on me. I think there's enough balance between warm and cool for this to look great on pretty much everybody. Love love love this color!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by tayrose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awesome color! Makes my skin look super tan. It runs for about $8 (about as much as an OPI polish) but is the perfect "Tiffany" blue/teal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally a pastel mint color thats not to bright and not too washed out. I have the color club in age of aquarius but blueming is much much prettier and wearable for work. Of course all color club polishes stay on the nails much longer than opi. This is a must try color of the season.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

Ahh, finally! THIS is what I wanted China Glaze For Audrey to be. I've been on a hunt for the perfect light clear aqua ever since and after going through half a dozen "light aquas" that ended up being chalky, muted or just made my hands look dirty, Color Club finally releases Blue-Ming which has a clearer pop of colour and is far more flattering to my skintone. It's about time. Thank you, Color Club! I would definitely get this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by indigoangel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I should start off by saying I've got very fair skin; so for a nail polish to look any good on me it needs to be either very light, very bright (neon or vibrantly colored) or very dark/vampy (muted or medium toned polishes look really icky on me!!)

I did a lot of searches online for the lightest, brightest green/aqua polish I could find (and was willing to pay for). Blue-Ming fits the bill sooo perfectly! It's a very light clean pastel green/aqua. Good in 2 coats. It's not neon but it still stands out on my nails and looks great with my skintone. Will definitely repurchase!