Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector

Avon's Anew Clinical skincare line... The products in general outperform every anti aging product I've ever bought from a drugstore and is on-par with mid to high priced anti aging department store products. Believe it or not. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't experience it myself.
I've been going back to this for years, first purchased when it still came in a red jar. Out of all the products I've ever tried, this would be in the top 5 that I would expect to have a cult following. Truthfully, if I hadn't received a free sample of this from a coworker, I would probably have never bought it, and what a shame. I always reach for this first thing after I wake up from having a "too lazy for skincare" binge and it has never disappointed me in reversing the beginning signs of aging.
The AHA's in this are potent. You can feel this starting to work as soon as it hits your skin, a tingling sensation that soon dissipates. This may not be for someone with sensitive skin. Perceptible improvement in texture and radiance in 3 days. My skin just GLOWS. And it definitely melts away the very fine lines. Definitely has the most dramatic results of any facial cream I've ever used, to date.
Downsides: If I get overzealous with application I can break out, only when I apply too much. Also, the smell is weird, but not off putting enough to stop me from using it.
They could charge $70 a jar and I wouldn't bat an eye.

when using this product i can see a diffence in my fine lines.. how ever two days with not using it they look about the same as they did when i started using it.. so it works if used ever day but after discontinue of use its the same for my skin fine lines and everything else :)

on 3/1/2013 5:17:00 PM

LOVE! I use this daily, with a drop of the Resurfacing Expert Smoothing Fluid, along with the pads, and my skin is so nice now! It's clear, smooth, and glowing! Pores look smaller! My skin just looks and feels healthy! I hardly wear any makeup, except for a concealer and powder, since using Avon's Anew Clinical line of products! Anyway, I got my jar off of Ebay and just absolutely LOVE it! I had been using Olay's Micro Sculpt Cream, but really didn't think it moisturized enough. And I couldn't use it everywhere because it would cause acne, especially in the chin area. I have NO problems with Avon's Wrinkle Corrector cream. Does what it says!

on 1/4/2013 7:40:00 PM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

I will definitely buy this again, but not for the reasons you'd expect. Avon was recently reprimanded by the FDA for its claims on this product. The Anew Clinical line is billed as an alternative to surgical options. “The at-home answer to wrinkle-filling injections. Start rebuilding collagen in just 48 hours.” Then there's the fine print that basically says, "Of course our results aren't anything like ACTUAL injections. Duh." This is a fairly thick, brownish cream. Might be picky, but I didn't care for the color. It has a mild scent, which I found pleasant. It leaves your skin moist and dewy for hours. I used the entire jar and did not experience any noticeable difference in my skin texture. Alas, no new collagen for me. But this really helped me manage my dry skin, so I actually liked it.

I would say this cream does not do what it claims, but it is a superior moisturizer for a reasonable price (about $30). If that's what you're looking for, this is a good option.

on 4/1/2012 9:53:00 PM

Not a bad cream, it has a good blend of AHAs which exfoliates the skin. I found it left my skin looking healthy and made it feel smooth.

Popular Moisturizers