August 27, 2014 | 1750 users online

Moisturizers - Avon - Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by fallinformakeup

when using this product i can see a diffence in my fine lines.. how ever two days with not using it they look about the same as they did when i started using it.. so it works if used ever day but after discontinue of use its the same for my skin fine lines and everything else :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE! I use this daily, with a drop of the Resurfacing Expert Smoothing Fluid, along with the pads, and my skin is so nice now! It's clear, smooth, and glowing! Pores look smaller! My skin just looks and feels healthy! I hardly wear any makeup, except for a concealer and powder, since using Avon's Anew Clinical line of products! Anyway, I got my jar off of Ebay and just absolutely LOVE it! I had been using Olay's Micro Sculpt Cream, but really didn't think it moisturized enough. And I couldn't use it everywhere because it would cause acne, especially in the chin area. I have NO problems with Avon's Wrinkle Corrector cream. Does what it says!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Pauser

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I will definitely buy this again, but not for the reasons you'd expect. Avon was recently reprimanded by the FDA for its claims on this product. The Anew Clinical line is billed as an alternative to surgical options. “The at-home answer to wrinkle-filling injections. Start rebuilding collagen in just 48 hours.” Then there's the fine print that basically says, "Of course our results aren't anything like ACTUAL injections. Duh." This is a fairly thick, brownish cream. Might be picky, but I didn't care for the color. It has a mild scent, which I found pleasant. It leaves your skin moist and dewy for hours. I used the entire jar and did not experience any noticeable difference in my skin texture. Alas, no new collagen for me. But this really helped me manage my dry skin, so I actually liked it.

I would say this cream does not do what it claims, but it is a superior moisturizer for a reasonable price (about $30). If that's what you're looking for, this is a good option.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a bad cream, it has a good blend of AHAs which exfoliates the skin. I found it left my skin looking healthy and made it feel smooth.