Alba Botanica Even Advanced Sea Moss Moisturizer SPF15

3.3

Not tested on animals

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Overall I think this moisterizer is average. There is a fresh scent to not that it bothers me, but what I think is that the product takes time to sink into my skin. Texture is greasy, which is very bad for my skin since I have very oily skin. The stuff it claims such as evening out your skin is a complete fail. Overall not worth the buy because of the quality.

on 7/10/2013 4:33:00 PM

Got this as it seemed good value for money , but it's rubbish.It does NOT provide UVA protection and it's highly fragranced.Unless a product lists titanium dioxide zinc oxide or avabenzone as active ingredients it is NOT broad spectrum.This lists neither leaving skin vulnerable to sun damage. Waste of money!

on 6/24/2013 2:57:00 PM

This just wasn't for my combination skin. I realize because it has spf, it needs a little time to sink in, but it never seemed to. It sat right on top the whole time and had a very tacky texture. Made my face look like I hadn't washed it.. just really oily and sticky feeling. Some moisturizers make your face look shinier, but it will still feel clean.. this made it look actually dirty and gross.

on 3/4/2013 3:59:00 PM

This is my daily moisturizer for all but the winter months. I have super dry super fair skin (with freckles) so I like to wear SPF 15 or higher all the time. In the winter I find I'm too dry for this and wear their Sea Lipids daily cream from the same line. But April through October, this is it. And it has served me well for over 3 years.

on 2/21/2012 4:53:00 PM

Great stuff best price for any alba products is online at vitacost! huge discount! love this entire line from Alba!

on 9/14/2011 5:19:00 AM

Great, easy to apply formula with unnoticeable scent. Works well under makeup. Love the built in SPF.

Popular Moisturizers