August 30, 2014 | 1824 users online

Shampoo - Ojon - Damage Reverse Restorative Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by SummerDay89

Very nice product. Was quite surprised how well it worked along with the conditioner. However, did not have much luck with their oils or leave-in.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 More reviews by MacPops

I love this shampoo. I purchased to use for dark, color-treated hair and it helps preserve my semi-permanent color and gloss. It takes the tiniest little bit to shampoo my fine, shoulder length hair and the next day, my hair stays cleaner longer. I love it!!! It's expensive, but lasts for such a long time. It's my favorite shampoo, hands down. Nothing I've tried from mass retailers compares, as they all seem to have so much filler.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love this along with the rest of the line. I wish I could use it every time I washed my hair forever but this is not student budget friendly. I do recommend this though!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by moee323

This product is great for my hair. An all natural hair product for someone like me (recently went from bleach blonde to brunette, long, medium damaged hair). I like this because when I dyed my hair six months ago to brunette from the such light color, I needed to wash my hair less to reverse some damage. This gets my hair really clean. As a Sephora employee, I am very sure that this is one of the best products on the market. I have yet to try the conditioner, but this keeps my hair cleaner longer and shiner and healthier overall. I also like this paired with Aussie 3 minute miracle and Aquage silk spray therapy (little 1.0 oz bottle you spray on for one minute and rinse.) Anyways, great product for truly damaged hair, do not over use and use twice a week. Also rotate shampoo and conditioners so your hair never adjusts to what the product is designed to do. Worth a splurge try.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 2:43:00 AM More reviews by mrssarahturner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo and conditioner are amazing on my hair. I have lots of hair and it's frizzy all the time. This shampoo and conditioner together smooth out my hair and make it really soft. HOWEVER, it's massively expensive. I got them on a freebie at Boots; there was an unbelievable offer where you handed in an old shampoo bottle and got a full sized shampoo and conditioner. I got up this morning and literally spent 1 minute smoothing with my irons, whereas normally it'd take a good 15 minutes and that'd be doing my whole hair. I did plait my damp hair before I slept last night, which may well have smoothed it down a bit.

Anyway. I would buy again, but realistically I'm not going to, only because it's so expensive - 42 for both shampoo and conditioner and that's insane. If they were super-size bottles I'd do it, but they're just standard 250ml bottles each.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Nowheregirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Although it's not color-treated, my hair is coarse, thick, and dry.The Ojon Restorative Shampoo makes it feel silky soft. I can't stop touching my hair. My hair also looks smoother and less frizzy. It's more expensive than I'd like to pay for a shampoo, but I feel it's worth it to take better care of my hair. I use it with the Restorative Conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 6:29:00 AM More reviews by Du64ka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have long dry hair weakened by color, highlighting, sunny climate and hot styling tools. With all this I felt in love with OJON Damage Reverse Restorative Shampoo and Conditioner.
It leathers so good, smells so nice and leaves my dry, coarse hair silky, shiny and manageable!
I will buy it again though it is pricey.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by rallu

I had a sample of this shampoo and conditioner and used them together. The shampoo is ok but has sulfates in it and the conditioner left my hair soft, shiny and untangled but also very flat and I really didn't like the scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by cindy007

Got a full sized bottle and conditioner free from Sephora. Twice! I have to say, every time I use this stuff, my hair looks very shiny and fluffy. Very shiny! And smells goooood. A very warm smell. I did notice it has ALS in it, but its "cut" with the numerous oils in this product. I think the reason it uses ALS and not sulfate free is because of all the conditioning agents in it, i don't think the sulfate free surfacants would get your hair clean enough given all the conditioners in this shampoo. I think this shampoo is probably really good for the hair, with its numerous conditioning agents and oils, so I will be buying it again. Suprizingly, though my hair is very fine, it did no weigh it down at all. It seems to be horribly expensive but I notice that a big 33 oz bottle costs a lot less per ounce and I would order it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 2:33:00 AM More reviews by laninaimantada

This leaves hair shiny and beautiful, the smell is great and feels so good while you are washing the hair, lathers so well and a little goes a long.