April 17, 2014 | 1902 users online

Polishes - Essie - Vermillionaire

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by teaelleyou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ughh - this looked like a pretty peachy orange in the bottle however when I applied it, it was straight up traffic cone orange. Not what I was looking for at all! Formula was a little thin and streaky but not terrible.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 2:31:00 AM More reviews by mzebra

I could probably wear this shade all Spring season. It's bright, cheerful and different. Plus it picks up a lot of compliments.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by jabritao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was my first time buying an Essie polish. It applies rather streaky but it takes so long to dry that the streaks soften out. I only needed two coats to get the opaque coverage I wanted. The finish is smooth, hard and high gloss.

I LOVE the color. I was looking for an orange that did not scream orange. The Essie website describes the color as "heart pounding red orange". I see a lot of creamy coral in the color too. I think my tan skin brings out the orange in the color and my paler skin brings out the sun-kissed peach in it.