October 21, 2014 | 887 users online

Eyes - Too Faced - Size Queen

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Emmakeupart

Not a go!! I have thick long lashes and need to find a mascara that holds them up all day and I saw some great reviews on the product. Decided to try it out price was fair at the time and now it's a waist of money. Clumpy from the first layer! The brushes is just way to big I feel I would not recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by yungbadgal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't even describe how much I love this mascara. It is my favorite one I've ever used from sephora, and currently my store is all sold out of it! I love the applicator and it lasts a long time for the price. Drugstore mascaras work fine, but if you're going to treat yourself, use this. I have naturally dark and thick eyelashes and this still manages to give me perfect lashes every time. To avoid clumping, just applicate precisely and slowly and it ought to be fine. I'm giving benefit "they're real!" mascara a try right now, but once this product is in again I will buy it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Purplegal

What a pleasant surprise! The brush is comically huge, but for some reason it works. It looks to big to get to the base of your lashes, but it does. I twist the brush as I apply the mascara. It lengthens and volumizes and defines each lash. The color is very black. It doesn't smudge, flake or clump. I will likely repurchase as a "treat" for myself. I still like Jordanna mascara for every day use. My favorite overall is Tarte Lights Camera Lashes. But, this is a close second. Nice job Too Faced!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by juliastockholm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

After having used DiorShow for years and years I started feeling like I wanted something new. I also thought it has started clumping a bit, I don't know if they changed the formula.

Anyway, I started searching for other high-end mascaras (I have given up on the cheap stuff), and after a few weeks of trying and discarding mascaras I found this on the internet. As Too faced is not available in actual shops where I live, I ordered this one having no idea how huge the wand actually is. I thought it would probably be the one to tide me over until I found the perfect mascara from one of the "real" brands.

Now, my biggest make up related fear is for this one to be discontinued. The wand is just the right size, the formula doesn't smudge or run, and the tube makes sure a perfect amount comes out everytime. It washes of easily and does not irritate my eyes. I wear contacts and have had no issues with this.

I tend to not work so much on getting volume when I use it, given how long it makes my lashes look, more volume would make the look "too much".

I love this.

The reason I won't give it 5/5 is that it is not sold in department stores and because of the terrible packaging. The pink tube makes me feel like I'm using pretend make up for children to play with.

UPDATE: the novelty wore off. Am back on diorshow for my everyday mascara, but use this as a bit of a boost for going out. Not sure if I will repurchase. Probably not.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by lxGossipGirlxl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought I liked this mascara, but I really don't.
The wand is huge, and for some reason I'm obsessed with big wands like this mascara, but the too faced one is cut oddly and unevenly and you do NOT want to poke your eyes with this.
This is not one of those mascaras that makes your lashes look flawless with only one coat, you really have to spend some time on it.
It does look a little bit clumpy depending how you use it, and you also have to have the right technique or else it will not do anything for your lashes.
It's an okay mascara for me, it gives me lengthened, volumized, and slightly separated lashes, but I would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2011 10:41:00 AM More reviews by VOGUE1222

I just bought this mascara at the grand opening of the Sephora in my city. I gave Size Queen an overall rating of 4 because I haven't given it the true test of staying power! However, with that being said, I put it on first thing this morning and it's so much fun! The brush can be a little intimidating, because it's huge! But it's really nice because the brush has short bristles in between the super long bristles----so the brush caught literally, every lash. The formula is high quality, my lashes aren't crunchy or flacky (as of yet!), the product is flexible but still holds my lashes in place. Not clumpy at all---probably will become a staple in my makeup collection :)