Petroleum Jelly Cuticle Treatment

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

1. smoothes my rough elbow and the scarred back of my foot from the shoes/heels that scratched my skin over the year.
2. elongate, curled and thicken my lash and brows! :D:D:D BIG PLUS! but have to be patient though
3. CHEAP for the big jar! only $7.50 where i live
4. you dont need to take too much

1. SO thick you have to be careful n how much you take
2. since its in a jar, i have to use cotton buds because i dont want to stick my finger in it.

During the winter, my lips can get super chapped like most everyone else's. I've tried many different lip balms (hated Burts Bees) and everything was a quick fix that didn't really do much in the long run. The only thing on the planet that actually helps is vaseline. Usually I only use this as a night treatment where right before going to bed, I'll put this all over my lips and when I wake up in the morning, they're baby soft. If I wake up after not putting this stuff on the night before and my lips are particularly dry, I'll put a light coat of this on my lips before leaving and they're moisturized all day. It's my HG lip treatment!!!

After i've read here so many good things about "pure petroleum Jelly-fragrance free",i got my own huge jar.It took me few months to realise the product i have is not so good for other people.I use this from december last year for:under eyes(just very little for when i felt the area was very dry),on my hands(sometimes i was using my shea butter balm and becouse the texture is very very thick and difficult to use,i was adding very little petroleum jelly,also in this months i use it like lip balm every night before bed.
From the first time i felt a smell of gasoline-petrol but everybody said it's imposibile..but is true,this is really having a strange smell(now i know for sure).Also in time i noticed my lips in morning where greasy but very dry.I went to google and youtube to check this,someone said this is true,vaseline suck the moisture from lips and next day the lips start peeling same like mine.
Then seeing i am not crazy and this vaseline is making my lips very dry same like my hands (while i was using only vaseline for night time),also the strong gasoline smell..i quit using this product and..throw the almost full jar of 500ml.
I decide to use my favorite calendula balm for my lips.
I dont say ALL vaseline products are bad,i say the product i used was bad for my skin.I am not interested about other vaseline based products,i think is better to get some natural-organic balms,i think is more safe.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

One of the best uses for Vaseline is as a nail moisturizer. I wear polish that I remove once a week at night. After washing my face my nails have absorbed water. I apply Vaseline to my nails and let it remain overnight. The Vaseline keeps the water in my nails and in the morning my nails are rehydrated.

I also use Vaseline on my toenails. I remove my polish, go in the shower and brush my nails. When I'm out of the shower I apply Vaseline to keep in moisture and prevent dryness and breakage.

Popular Treatments