April 19, 2014 | 1584 users online

Hair Styling Tools - NuMe Professional Styling Tools Curling Wand

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I used to have a lot of trouble figuring out how to use curling iron. This clip-less curling iron makes the process much easier. Though if you do not know what you are doing, you can burn yourself more easily this way.

I love using this 25mm wand to make identical perfect curls. I do curl my hair with a straightener, but it looks completely different. Also using a curling iron is dummy-proof. I can just curl my hair without thinking. I like that a glove is included as well. Yes, you can burn your hand using the glove. But in most cases, that means that you need more practice.

Overall, I highly recommend this iron. It is always on sale somewhere. Got mine off Groupon for $29.99. Swivel cord feature is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 7:50:00 AM More reviews by ohdeul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing amazing product! I bought the 3 in 1 Titan. I have very long hair so i mainly use the 32 mm wand. The wand is made of titanium so it gets super hot quickly and holds a curl very well. These are curls that people stop me and tell me to say that I have beautiful hair! I highly recommend for anyone that has trouble keeping curls in their hair. Also if you go to retailmenot.com you can find incredible discounts so that the wand is much more affordable. It's definitely the golden wand!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by nailaholic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased the 32mm Magic Wand version for $50 I believe with a coupon and all i can say is that this is the best curling iron I have ever tried so far. I previously had a Conair that no longer works, I have a regular Revlon and recently purchased one by Hot Tools which i returned at Ulta. I debated between this and the Chi orbit but decided with this one since Chi is about $30 more than what I would've spent on this one to begin with.

This one is a titanium curler that lasts more than 2 days. When i used other brands my curls only lasted about 2 hrs leaving my hair a wave of mess. I can say that the curls lasts about 2 days because i cannot stand not washing my hair for more than that especially here in the Texas heat. This leaves my hair shiny and not crunchy/dry at all when used with heat spray and serum.

Magic Wand version goes up to 420F I believe with temp indicator as well unlike the regular version of this wand.

Planning on purchasing the flat iron as soon as it becomes available.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by feedmekarats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Let me start off with saying that I am horrible at curling my hair, before i purchased this product ive tried all kinds of curlers, and i just couldnt curl my hair, idk why but i just suck at this lol. I got this wand in a set, I got 3 wands (3 diff sizes) & hair straightener, it all was in 1 set. I got it on sale for 60$ so i got a pretty good deal, original price was like 130 or smth like that, so anyway I LOVE these wands, perfect curls and they last all day. Definitely recommend this to everybody.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 6:08:00 AM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

got this in the 32mm clipless....i definitely noticed shiny hair and curls lasted all night, without a hairspray!! my only complaint is that the heat resistant gloves suck....i can still feel some of the heat on my fingers! other than that, im happy with the performance of this product as much as my sedu clipless

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by missmindy

I absolutely love clip-less curling irons... you don't have to worry about getting a crease where the clip was. On top of that, this curling wand makes beautiful curls and waves that literally last for over 12 hours. Since it has tourmaline in it, that means it makes your hair shinier while your styling your hair. Pretty much a win/win hair styling situation.