April 21, 2014 | 1353 users online

Tools - The Body Shop - nail buffer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by isabellaaaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this had 2 side and 4 step. i like this cause it make my nails so smooth and glowing, as ifi had oils in my nails.
afteall, 4 it's function ang packaging, it worth the price

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got the special edition one designed by the University of Arts London, London College of Fashionl. I am still using it now and I feel it is good

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by jwyl

The Body Shop Nail Buffer has two sides. It has been released in a number of different printed patterns which are usually quite pretty (bonus!). The rough side seems to be a gentle nail file, while the smooth side is a buffing surface.

The rough side is too rough to be used as a ridge removing or smoothing surface. As a file, it is gentle and works pretty well for smoothing the tips. However, I would need another tool for heavy duty filing. The buffing side works alright. It gives the nails a bit of a shine. The thick foam padding makes it easier to reach the whole surface of the nail.

Overall, a pretty standard, average product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by canadiancutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've decided that I simply do not understand why people buff their nails. And I don't understand why companies put out products encouraging them to do so. When I buff my nails, my nail polish comes off within a day or two. And my nails get weaker and more prone to peeling. And this is only with using a buffer a couple times.
At least this buffer from The Body Shop only has 2 sides to buff with instead of four, but I still feel that buffing is damaging to the nails and makes it harder for nail polish to adhere well.