Sonia Kashuk Nail Color - Fatigued

4.9

on 2/3/2012 3:46:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this polish!! Grayish green color that is beautiful. The best part is the formulation. I wore for 4 days before it chipped. I'm on day 6 and only have chips on 2 nails. I also love that she only puts out a few colors for each season. Will buy more of her polishes!!

on 8/29/2011 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

Great polish! I use for pedi only, totally pleased with application, color, and wear. I pride myself with my ability to do my toes at my *advanced* age, and despite my questionable technique (more like daub, daub than stroke, stroke) my toes look fabulous! Two coats cover completely, add a topcoat and it lasts without chips until my nails grow out. FATUGUED is a good, neutral army green/grey with just a hint of silver shimmer. I also love TAUPED, its browner, warmer cousin. Excellent value. Great sophisticated colors.

on 5/4/2011 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Great color and formula. Not so great brush.

on 4/20/2011 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm a sucker for hunter green/olive colors so I had to pick this up at Target when I first spotted it. It's definitely a shade most people wouldn't think of when they hear "spring" but it provides a nice contrast of color against the bright florals, pastels, and muted neutrals we're accustomed to for spring. It's not a deep forest green that perhaps is more suitable for fall/winter. It's definitely olive. It looks really nice against my medium-light warm skintone. Creamy formula, easy application. An opaque finish in 2 coats. Nothing bad to say about it.

on 4/19/2011 11:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a beautiful color. As some reviewers have already said the formula is amazing. I have 6 or 7 of these polishes and they are all gorgeous. This is my go to nail polish!!

on 3/29/2011 3:29:00 AM

OK. seriously? LOVE THIS POLISH! I snatched it up so fast when I saw it, I swear you could hear the "swoosh" of air! xD

It's the PERFECT army green- like the name suggests. There is some VERY slight- should I say "secret"- silver shimmer which shows more in the bottle than on the nail, but if you look really close, it's there. Love it just the way it is, though. The shimmer gives this polish a very "soft" feeling. A feminine green? ;)

Anyway. I've been told it's very similar (dupey) to Essie's Sew Psyched, but for the price difference, I'd prefer to save some bux. PLUS, the formula is the nicest I've ever used. Honestly, I've hear girls say that the polish practically applied itself, but I've never experienced that until I put this color on.

It goes with everything, it's chic. It's trendy, but timeless. I absolutely LOVE it! If you never thought you could wear green, give this one a try! Thanks TARGET! XD

on 3/27/2011 7:45:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I bought Fatigued on impulse because I've been in a greens-experimentation phase without success and wondered if I could wear it grayed down.

The formula was a pleasant surprise! It almost floated itself onto the nail -- quite thin and flowing but not pooling, sagging or hard to control. And yes it is very opaque and would deliver one coat coverage if your hands happened to be steadier than mine were today. The almost-not-there microshimmer has more of an effect than I expected. It kind of makes the finish look ... creamier? silkier?

The color seems grayer on the nail than in the bottle. It's pretty neutral and I ended up liking it much, much more than I expected. It's very gray in natural light and noticeably green in indoor light.

on 3/18/2011 2:06:00 PM

I love nail polish, I have 100 bottles in a variety of colors but I have never found a green that I liked, that I thought would be okay for me. This color is green but not childish, and not neon it is exactly the color of army fatigues and I love the way it looks on me.

This polish was opaque in one coat, but I did two to even it out. It dries so quickly that on your second coat you have to make sure to get enough on the brush so it doesn't drag. I'm really impressed with this color, I highly recommend it!

on 3/2/2011 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow, this looked like the sold out Chanel khakis that I forgot to pull the trigger on. So I stumbled upon this one and I bought it immediately, last one too! Its fantastic, nearly opaque in one coat (but I use two anyway) and it s the fasted drying nailpolish I have ever owned. Wears well, looks great against my pale feet. Love!

on 2/12/2011 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My local Target is getting ready to reset their cosmetic department with all of the new products that are being released. Therefore, many of the items that are being discontinued or repackaged by the different cosmetics lines are marked down to clearance prices. I was strolling the aisles yesterday looking for a bargain and noticed that several of the Sonia Kashuk nail polishes have been reduced in price. However, I also noticed that there were a few new colors added to the display. "Fatigued" immediately jumped out at me. I can honestly say that this is one of the most unique colors that I have seen come out in a drug store line in a long time. I checked all of the other brand's nail polish displays and could not find another color that was even similiar to this one. It is an opaque olive-army-green color - exactly the color that you would see in fatigues. I put it on both my fingers and toes last night and it went on easily with no streaking, was completely opaque with 2 coats, and dried fairly quickly. Because it is so unusual, I wasn't sure I liked it at first, but I must admit the color is growing on me. I also think that you could add a layer of silver or gold glitter polish or the OPI black crackle polish over this to create an even more unique look. If you like things that are different, this would be a great color to add to your collection.

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products