Equate Baby Shampoo

Price: $

on 11/13/2012 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this to use to wash my cosmetic brushes. It did not wash everything out and still left makeup behind. I will not repurchase.

on 3/30/2012 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't exactly use this as a shampoo, but as a makeup remover. Works wonderful on mascara (normal, not water proof) I have compared to to name brands and same exact ingredients, same order. Would recommend!

I like the other 2 reviews bought this with the sole purpose of cleaning my makeup brushes. It was super cheap and seems to clean them really well.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this at Walmart for under $2(CAD). I chose this over the Johnson&Johnson baby shampoo because, to my knowledge, Equate does not test on animals. I try to be as animal friendly as possible! So, I bought this with intent to use on my make-up brushes, and it does the job. My brushes are fresh and clean after being lathered up with this stuff. I also have found that using "baby" shampoo on my 22-year-old self really cleans the products out of my scalp and makes my long hair soft and shiny. I use this every so often when I don't feel like using my usual shampoo. Ingredients in baby shampoo are a lot more basic. I'd also like to add that the product smells very yummy.

on 1/29/2011 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is dirt cheap, I got mine for like 1 or 2 dollars at walmart. I love the smell!! I use it to clean my makeup brushes, but today I used it as shampoo for me since I had a recipe for a hair lightener that required chamomile tea and baby shampoo. It lathers soooo well! And I love how the smell lingers so long. mmmm. I don't really like the smell of chamomile tea so I'm glad the shampoo covers it up lol.

Popular Shampoos