February 1, 2015 | 2157 users online

Moisturizers - Sukin - Facial Moisturiser

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2015 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Ladybugskywalker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have very sensitive skin, and will react to products in the most horrifying way, maybe I have skin which is not fragrance friendly or smtg, but I have no problem with this moisturizer or any product from this brand so far. I like how its non so greasy and the pleasant smell since greasy thick moisturizers are not suitable in tropical climates like where I'm from (and living in the city, all them dirt and dust sticking onto ur face)
I don't think you will get any violent reaction from this is you have sensitive skin like mine, though you have to try it first to see, but its wonderful and mild for me, which is what i like since i use facial products everyday, so a 5 star for me
As for the price, I'm always on the budget so i find this expensive, though it works well for me and it claims to be all natural and an import so i can't argue much
Mind you without all those chemicals and preservatives, some might find the lack of fragrance unattractive, and the lack immediate radiance and glow like other products will give boring, and without parabens (which I don't have a problem with) this product is advised to be used up to 6 months after opening, but if you're going to apply stuff on your face everyday then might as well go for smtg mild
Thumbs up for sukin from me

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Melli233

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would say this is an okay moisturiser. Had better. A good option when running out of money and need an all natural moisturiser. Other than that, wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by TubbyPomPom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I think it is a great product especially when compared to other products with the same price-range. However, it must be acknowledged that the product doesn't make your skin as moisturized, I would say it only moisturizes your skin to a medium level but the great thing is the smell is very soothing (for me personally), it eliminates many hazardous chemicals, the price is very low compared to the quality, and it is non-greasy and comfortable on the skin :) I use it as a moisturizer both at night and in the morning before putting on my foundation and it doesn't make my face shiny so I think it's a great moisturizer during the day-time. I personally love it and am already the next bottle!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2014 5:45:00 AM More reviews by Vanhusk

This moisturiser is great value. It offers what I would describe as a medium moisturisation level, with no nasty ingredients it doesn't cause any irritation. I think it's one of the best moisturisers for the low-cost range, especially for those with sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by EstrellaJoy

I love Sukin, the fact that they are natural, cruelty-free and inexpensive.
However, this moisturiser seemed to make my face burn, so I had to switch to the sensitive version which solved the problem.

This moisturizer seems to be better suited for Oily skinned people, as it doesn't last long enough on dry/combination skin in my experience. I usually put two applications of my sensitive version, and that seems to hydrate my skin enough (I'm writing this in winter, Australia).

So if you don't have sensitive skin, and have Oily skin, this is the perfect moisturizer for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by tquirk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favourite face moisturiser! The best thing about sukin is that they don't test on animals and it's all natural ingredients! I have sensitive skin so this product is perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Susie0205

It is very hydrating moisturiser! Not thick which I like, it smells so good! Sukin claims there is no perfume in the product, but I don't think the strong smell is natural, as to the moisturiser itself, did a great job! Not greasy not break me out! Good for sensitive skin. I like it and recommend it, the only downside is it is simply target on hydration, I need some more anti ageing stuff, or something can help me with my problematic skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by eselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Before switching to pure coconut oil, this was my go-to moisturiser and it does its job decently. It smells wonderful, and is not too oily or greasy one bit and absorbs well. It goes wonderfully with make-up (just concealer for me - I mix them before I apply to my face).

I would say it falls short in moisturising strength when compared to coconut oil, as I'd still produce lots of sebum with this product. Since switching to coconut oil as moisturiser, I no longer have greasy skin. It does a good enough job if you don't have oily skin though.

That said, I have certainly moved on from this product to coconut oil - for health, economical and quality reasons.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by norahlola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like Sukin moisturisers but find this one too strongly fragranced so will stick with the Sensitive range from now on.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by cesalica

I have oily/combi skin. And this moisturizer made my face shine like never before. It moisturizes, but it doesn't retain the moisture. It's more suitable for dry skin considering the amount of oil there is in this moisturizer (based on the ingredients list).