October 2, 2014 | 927 users online

Treatments - Born Pretty - Holiday Nail Stickers

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by mandiesmanicures

REVIEW: NAIL FOIL STICKERS

Hello everyone! Today I have something to share with you! I was kindly sent a product sample of nail foil stickers from Born Pretty Store last week and finally have the opportunity to review them now.
Unlike using nail polish, you do not need to worry about drying time to avoid accidental smearing or smudging of your nails. I have been searching for a nail polish with a mirror-like finish, but have had no such luck. This is the closest thing to chrome nails! You can actually see your reflection in your nails. :)

Application of this product was surprisingly very easy. Each set comes with 16 stickers of various sizes so that you get the perfect fit on each nail. You could even use them on your toes if you wish. After you fit the sticker with your nail, all you need to do is peel off the sticker, place the sticker on your nail, smooth it out, and then file off the excess material. Thatís it!

You can check out the pictures of the nail foils on my website here:

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2011 4:31:00 AM More reviews by jemarieeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not a lot of Portuguese girls like me kno about the nail stickers .
I'll tell you , for me , its a live savior !
Think about it , you don't have to spend any more than 5 minutes to beautify yourself !
It's cool , you can place it in your car when you're going to a meeting ( please , don't drive and do art in your nails . . NOT A GOOD COMBINATION xD ) . .
But i really think that nail art foils , are the new instantaneous fashion .

Don't you agree ?

xoxo

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by chocaddict1602

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was asked to review these and they made my day! They're super easy to use: choose your design, cut it out and put it in some water for 15-20 seconds, it should then slide off its paper backing very easily and you can place it on your nail. There are 11 sheets of 20 varied and cute designs which is very good value for money. They're also long lasting if you use a coat of topcoat on them: the nail polish I usually wear them on has started chipping long before the decals wear out. I was sent these for review but would positively buy them again when I run out of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by kaydikat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These totally made my day... So cute! They are very tiny, so I used tweezers to help with placing the decals on my nails. I rec'd several compliments and people asked me where I got my nails done. "I did them myself" :) Thanks for the stickers, Born Pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2010 9:27:00 AM More reviews by nailcrazy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've got this stickers from 'born pretty store' and I love it! They are easy to use - just cut the motive you want from sheet,put it in the water for a minute then transfer it on your nail. Simple as that! And motives are so cute...you have Santa,Teddy bear, snowman, christmas tree...everything you need for christmas manicure!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by MissBettyful

I haven't used nail sticker in a long time and I found these to be really easy to use. I cut up the stickers I wanted to use, soaked them in warm water for 2 mins, slid them off the backing and applied them to my nails. They seem to last a long time with a good top coat. They were very much like tattoos, very easy to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2010 12:21:00 PM More reviews by TooHot2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't own these stickers but what I do own from this company is their french manicure varnish set of three. The stay power is great and it dries up in no time! I love it and the white varnish is the brightest white I have ever seen! Highly recommended

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2010 11:19:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticscollector

I got a set of these from the Born Pretty company (www.bornprettystore.com). I got 11 cards with approximately 20 Christmas-themed stickers on each. They come in resealable plastic. These are more like decals than stickers because you place them in water for 10-20 seconds before applying to remove the backing. I had never used these before so I was excited to see what they were all about. I am really happy with these and will definitely start using them more regularly. I have had them on my nails for five days now and they still look fresh and great. The colors are vibrant and the texture is perfect. They look like they were painted on! Very professional-looking! I was nervous at first about the process because I wanted to do it right and not ruin any. But, as long as you read and follow the instructions carefully, it is actually pretty easy to get the hang of. I really like the designs and how many you get. I have small hands, though, and some of the designs are pretty big so it would be hard to fit on my nails (or a child's). I don't want to cut off Santa's head or feet or anything so I'm not sure how well the larger ones will work. They should make different sizes so you can purchase ones that will fit your nails the best. But, you get a lot of stickers in a set. I definitely recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2010 4:10:00 PM More reviews by ariane82

"www.bornprettystore.com" asked me if i would like to review the little stickers for them.
it was the first time after years (when i was little i had this kind of nails stickers withs little animals *lol*) i used nail stickers. i tried them on dark red and dark green polish (pic above) and was pretty impressed that they showed up that well. the colours are vibrant and the motives are so cute.
after applying them on your nails they stay there until you remove your nailpolish cause they are flat without any possiblity to chip.
some of the motives are a little bit to big for my nails and some are to patriotic (us flags on ballons) for me as non american but due to the fact there are so many stickers on the sheet there are still more than enough for the whole season and i am pretty sure i'll were them a lot ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 10:19:00 AM More reviews by mblair

I've never used water decals before this. There was a bit of a learning curve to it, but they are SO much nicer than traditional stickers. With stickers, even with a top coat, there is an unevenness that always bothers me. With these, they lay flat! Yay! These are very colorful, festive and fun. It took me "wasting" about 3 of the decals to figure out how to do them. After those 3, I had absolutely no problems at all.

Highly recommend these. They were given to me to review, but I plan to buy more in the near future.