October 25, 2014 | 1667 users online

Moisturizers - Garnier - Skin Naturals - Essentials Day

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by ROFLsmacker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this moisturizer. It hydrates pretty well, sinks in easily and has a very pleasant scent.
The consistency of this is a morph between a gel and a cream. I definately like creams better, but this actually falls in my taste.
This moisturizer makes my acne disappear, that is a huge plus for me.
I would like it in a tube, though. The jar feels so lightweight and cheap, and it's annoying now that I am reaching the bottom.
The Price for this in Denmark is usually 10 US$, but I got it on sale for 6 US$, so it's very worth the Price.
I've had it for about a year now.
I would not buy Again as I want something more luxurious.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by kreider89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This moisturizer got such great reviews and I'll never understand why..? I used it for about 3 months, which was a waste. I used it that long cus I was just waited for my skin to get used to it, hoping it would eventually moisturize my face. It seems okay when I first put it on in the morning but as the day went on it felt and looked extremely oily on my skin but my skin still felt like it wasn't moisturized at all. I will not buy this anymore.. very unhappy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by mibrola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The best and on lil moisturizer I use now. I never thought of myself as oily as sometimes I have breakouts and oil spots but also flakey skin, literally flaking off my nose or between my brows. But apparently I am - this gel moisturizer has cured my skin. When I put some on and it soaks in income back in 4 minutes and slather another layer and I'm good to go! The smell and texture is great and it's so affordable and available being Garnier brand it's at Walmart Ulta and Target! If you've been havin skin issues maybe you are more oily than you thought switch to a gel - this one is so cheap at $7/$8 - try it! *i am using in conjunction with the Garnier exfoliating gel with excellent results!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Sayyylorrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. I have extremely oily skin and with this it doesn't add to my oil and make it worse. My skin feels hydrated and soft, but not weighed down in moisture which is super nice. I recommend it to anyone who is willing to try and in search of a new product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by littlemaki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very good moisturizer, however, not hydrating enough for me. It's GREAT to use if you want to quickly moisturize your face before putting on makeup because it sets sooooo quickly and the skin feels refreshed and soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by blacklondon

I love this product. I have normal to dry skin, with the drier patches on my forehead, nose and cheeks. This cream is light but super moisturizing and soaks into my skin quickly. It has a faint pleasant scent .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by albs

This fall/winter I developed a dry, flakey patch of skin above the left half of my upper lip. I've never had this problem and as much as I moisturized it did not go away. In fact, it spread to the skin all around my lips. It was so frustrating, especially since covering it with makeup made it look much worse. I tried the Clinique Moisture Surge gel but that didn't even help. I went to Wal Mart and picked this up in desperation. Within a few days all of the flakiness was gone. It's a little heavily scented but it absorbs quickly and works well for day under makeup, or night. So glad I found it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by charlie_leone

The packaging (paper box) saids for dry skin, but the plastic jar labled for essentials day, it did not say anything about for dry skin, very confusing!!!! Anyway, the cream is very good, feels rich and not too greasy, it is a lot better than Moisture Rescue, Moisture Rescue line drys my nose area and it makes my nose peels and the same as the cleanser from the same line! i am happy about this cream, fall and winter is approaching soon i bet this cream can protect my face better than Moisture Rescue.

if any thing goes bad i will update.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by HappyTheFace23

I love this moisturizer for the winter months when my skin tends to get drier from walking in the wind. It's a bit too much for the summer but it is light and fresh and hydrating and perfect for your skin. I recommend this to people who want to hydrate their skin. =D

Bottom Line: I would purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by jtbtth2me

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

very impressed with this moisturiser, I have oily/combo skin and this is just enough moisture, superlight no breakouts does what it says on the packet - hydrates.
oil free, cotains grape water and vitamin E
would def purchased again have spent more on expensive products and this is far better than some brands.
would prefer in a tube