October 1, 2014 | 1181 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Black Domed Eyeshadow Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by KiKiDisney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is my all time favorite crease brush. I personally like to have a bigger crease brush and this makes it so easy to blend the crease color and it distributes the color evenly and it is so soft. I love the packaging too. It's very professional and fun to use. It gives my eyes a very smokey and blended look. It's absolutely amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by cavo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! I use it to apply dark eye shadow to the outer corners of my eyes/lids. It gives them the perfect shape and delivers the perfect amount of color without diluting it. I have had this brush for about three years now; no shedding and has held its shape.
Update: I've had this brush for years now and still use this brush everyday. It is one of my favorite eyeshadow brushes! If I lost it, I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was in search for a large 'fluffy' eye shadow brush, not one of these skinny flat shaped brushes that are terrible to work with. Before I headed to MAC and was talked into a 25$ brush I remembered SK at Target. Found this one and am soo happy with it! The perfect all-purpose eyeshadow brush. I use the annoying skinny eyeshadow brush for corners of my eyes now :) This large and round brush distributes eyeshadow perfectly and evenly, very easy to work with. Think it was12.99, very good price for a high quality brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by spacecow17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to love MAC's 227 brush for highlighting/blending out any harsh lines, but I found that would sometimes it would overblend and my crease color would disappear. Until one day I was shopping around Target's makeup section and saw this brush from the SK section. I've had a lot of great brushes from SK and this one caught my interest due to its rounded, dense shape - I thought it would be perfect for blending out any harsh lines. So I grabbed one and tried it as a blending brush and then decided to use it as a highlighter and boy do I LOVE it now. I love that this brush gives me more control than the 227. The length and distance between my eyelids and eyebrows is not very far and this one was just the perfect size. Now I can blend harshlines and apply an eyebrow highlight without being too precise and careful! I hardly reach for my 227 now. I even bought another second brush! Do check it out! Its much much cheaper and performs just as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by ThisGirl0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this brush a while ago while looking for a decent eyeshadow brush. I was tired of using the applicators that come with shadows so I decided to spend some extra money on a quality brush that I could find at any store (happen to pick up this one at Target).
I think that mine is black/browh instead of just all black, but the shape is the same.
The brush is really nice and soft and quite large so it can be used in a variety of ways. I find that it picks up shadow very nicely and blends well. I have only used it a few times to apply shadow to the outer corners of my eyes, and blending... this brush does both really nicely. I haven't had to wash it yet and haven't used it since I got my E.L.F. Studio collection, but mostly because I haven't worn a lot of shadow recently.
The bristles are soft and sturdy, it has not shed on me yet, no weird smell, and it deposits product beautifully. The packaging that it comes in is great because it's a plastic case that the brush snaps into so you can store it without ruining or deforming the bristles.

Even though I don't use it a lot I'm still glad that I got it because it's just a really nice brush to have and you can never have enough eyeshadow brushes.
Love it but will not repurchase mostly because I feel that this brush will last forever, plus I have a few other brushes that are similar and can be used for the same purpose.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Julia941

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love Sonia Kashuk brushes and this one is no exception. I'm only giving this one four stars because I haven't really settled into a favourite way to use it. It is large so I mostly use it for blending once my eye shadow is on. It is way too large for me to use as a crease brush but I love the soft, rounded head and densely packed bristles. The package recommends this for "finishing the eye and blending edges."

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by cupidger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It is a little too big for me to use for the crease. I use this for blending and it does a good job. Love the quality of the brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by ljsamora

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this brush I have 2. I use one for blending eyeshadow, the handle forms perfect to my hand. The other i use to apply my powder concealer to my under eyer area. seriously great quality brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 3:06:00 PM More reviews by renaissancegirl

I have a lot of space between my lash line and my brows and I needed a larger crease brush for this reason. The shape of this brush is rather unique and it fits the bill perfectly for my needs. It's large, dense and round - I use it every time I apply makeup. It's great for applying and blending mid to inner crease colors but its large size is probably not best for everyone. I do wish it was a little softer but I'm willing to put up with it because I really love the way it lays down eyeshadow. It also smells a bit funky but it goes away with a couple good washings.
UPDATE: I have been using this brush for almost a year now and my love for it stays strong. Lately, I have been using it to apply translucent powder under my eyes to keep my lower liner from migrating and the size of this brush is perfect for that.