Yves Saint Laurent Anti-Cernes Multi Action Concealer

The product is excellent. Creamy texture, blends easily, provides a good amount of coverage. The product is slightly creamier than MAC studio finish concealer.
I own shade 2, which would suit best NC25-30- I am NW25 and it is good too.
The packaging is just gorgeous, very convenient to use too as it is a a pen which you screw out.
Downside: little product. 2 gr only. Nevertheless, it lasts along time.

on 7/31/2011 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Ref: MAC Mineralize Satinfinish & Foundation in NC44.

Colour: I use this concealer in #4 and it is the perfect match to my NC44/Indian skin. I take this everywhere with me, and when shopping for foundations and powders, I swatch the ysl on the back of hand to compare.

Formula: Creamy and smooth. I use this undereye and to cover redness - does a good good job. Good on blemishes too but it is light reflecting so depends where blemish on your face is. I have sensitive and dry skin due to eczema and suffer no iritation with this.

Packaging - great for on the go, can swipe on and blend with fingers. No need for brush until you can no longer twist product up. There is a lot of product in the base of tube. I dont like carrying concealer brush in handbag (already enough in there!) so when its time to start using a brush to get product out, I use that one at home and buy a new one to carry in bag.

Price: it is pricey but lasts a while. It is YSL after all so price tag is going to be high. Due to great colour match on me, I do rebuy despite high price.

EDIT 11.08.13 - I now use Studio Fix Concealer in NW35 for undereyes as it is much more camouflaging and has better staying power. I find the YSL is too slippy for under eyes bt still good for covering redness on chin and around nose. I won't be buying the YSL concealer again because of lack of use for eyes, small amount of product, being a twist up instead of pot and cost.

on 4/24/2010 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is by far the best concealer I've tried. It covers blemishes, scars and shadows equally, and doesn't alter the tone or color of the skin. The texture isn't perfect and it can come off a little easily, but if set with powder, it provides decent cover without irritating or making the skin look greasy. Considering the price, it's a good solution to even out imperfections but it might not be the most accessible.

on 2/8/2009 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Back to Christian Dior I go. I have to agree with one of the other reviewers, this does not stay on at all. Nice texture, but really too expensive for what you get. CD in the tube is much better, mix it with Skin Flash and good to go.

on 4/1/2004 8:09:00 AM

My favourite concealer. It goes very smooth, it is creamy, soothing and very well pigmented. The best!

on 4/22/2003 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is very very easy to apply. However, it's not the perfect shade for me and I think it highlights my dark shadows. Yet without enough coverage.
I prefer LM.

on 8/24/2002 8:26:00 PM

Hides imperfections, has light diffusing properties, goes on smooth, blends well, flawless finish. Contains Silica which coats the pigment so it wears like a dream. Nylon Micro-sponges for a lasting matte finish. Contains Ginko-biloba for dark circle diminishing and Chamomille for its soothing properties. Once you apply it stays all day on. Not cakey or heavy or dry. No creasing either. All in all this is a fantastic product. Yet another great concealer for my hall of fame. Not to mention a wonderfully elegant and luxurious presentation. Trés chic, very YSL but not gaudy like Versace. :-)