October 25, 2014 | 1523 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Sugar High

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by ibangal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Loves the colour. I like bright nail polish and this is my fav one so far. I only use one coat of the nail polish together with base and top coat to make it look beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Opaque sugar bright dark pink! Not neon, fuscia, pastel white pink or "pepto."
Just creamy and gorgeous. Really beautiful color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 8:43:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sugar High is a bubblegum pink color, bright and bold pink. Great color for summer. Still, it's not one of my favorite pink colors. Sure it's pretty but it does not have that extra something that makes it stand out compared to other pink nail polishes. Therefore I wouldn't repurchase this particular color. In addition, the formula was not excellent. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 11:08:00 AM More reviews by MuseFan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a very bubblegum pink. If you look at bubblegum, like those balls of gum in pink, they are very shiny, and that's the exact color. It definitely makes me want some sugar when I see it on my nails. It's bright, and very opaque. I found that it only took two coats for application. The only complaint I have is that it can get marks on it very easily, so I had to be careful when writing with a pen not to get any ink on my nails. I love the color, and it's great for summer. It's a pink with a bit of an edge for those who love color!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Not quite neon, but very bright and bold. I got a lot of comments on just how bright it was when I wore it. It really stands out against tan skin, apparently. A great summery color. The formula took a little patience, but it wasn't too difficult to deal with.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by pink3rbellx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Virtually my only pink and I feel no need to buy any other pink. This pink is my HG : ) It's not too warm or cool, and I think it could flatter anyone. It's also not a typical bubblegum pink - it has the slightest hint of coral that just makes it pop. I looove it. Great against my pale skin, but trust me, it'd be good on anyone. This is such an under-rated color that I think everyone should have.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 12:23:00 PM More reviews by livetodance

This is a perfect colour for summer if you are not into neons, but are looking for something on the bright side. This is a medium pink creme that has a slight peach undertone. Sugar High is a perfect name for this polish since the colour is very similar to that of a heart shaped Runt. The formula on this one is on the thick side. I found that application was easy. It covered so well that I could almost stop after the first coat. I used two coats with a base and top coat. This is a fun colour for summer; I would purchase again.