July 29, 2014 | 2034 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - retractable eyeshadow brush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Sooner_Chick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This brush is a retractable,and its silver. It has a smudge brush on one end and a retracable eye liner brush on the other. Comes with a cap that fits on either end. I highly recommend this brush!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by scrumptiouzz

this retractable brush is duo-ended. one side is a small flat shader brush and the other is sort of like a big pencil brush, seems like it's made for the crease. i use the small flat shader brush to smudge eyeshadow on my bottom lash line or to pack color on my lid. i use the big pencil/crease brush to apply eyeshadow on my small asian lid or into my crease. i've had this brush for quite a while now and i experienced RARE shedding. the bristles are pretty soft, not scratchy. what i hate about this product is that the caps on both ends wouldn't stay on. i'd put it in my makeup bag and it would just loosen out and come apart. this happens very often, too often. other than that, i enjoy using this makeup brush everyday and i like the fact that it's retractable, so i can bring it with me in case i need to touch up, except the caps keep falling out.