Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

3.2

Water (Agua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, PPG 9, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C11 15 Pareth 7, PEG 180M, Laureth 9, Trideceth 12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext Violet 2 (CI 60730)

I tried the Cool Moisture and liked it, although the fragrance was heavy, but since Dove actually makes fine products I tried this and the more intense repair shampoo.
Thank God for these products.
When I'm not using Lush, I'll turn to this because I LOVE the fresh, clean scent, the abundant lather--not as abundant as Lush shampoo bars--and the huge bottles which are not $$$.
I also needed something for the cold weather which is presently destroying my skin. It's creamy but not heavy-creamy, and it doesn't make my hair feel unclean.
Nothing will ever deep clean like Lush BUT this does clean well, and unlike Pantene, it doesn't feel like I'm scrubbing my head with grease.
Dove products are really trusted and I see why. I will alternate between this and a few other Doves, and of course Lush.
I let my hair air dry. Once I brush it, it seems fuller and softer without being weighed down. I don't think buildup will be as much a problem as with Pantene and other thick cleansers.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using Dove Oil Nourishing Shampoo for about a month long period for my combo (oily roots+dry and hay-like ends) hair. Despite that the condition of my hair improved in general, right about now my it started setting flatter and flatter as well as getting greasy way faster than before. So I decided to change shampoos. Actually, it worked and after the first wash my hair looked fresher than after the regular shower. In addition to that, my hair didn't look greasy the morning after the last morning's wash. I'm happy in general but won't be sticking to it and will be using those two bottles interchangeably.

I recommend it for oily to combo hair.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have straight virgin Asian hair that is on the oily and flat side. I'm not too particular about shampoo and usually with use whatever is around without any complaints, however this is one shampoo I will avoid. It makes my hair incredibly dry just after one use, and I imagine after sustained use my normally oily hair would turn into hay. I don't even want to think about what would happen if I tried using this daily!

Overall, this did get my hair clean and it lathered really well (which I suspect is why it is so drying) so it worked as a shampoo. However, it made my hair really dry and I will be avoiding it in the future.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this shampoo but unfortunately I didn't. This shampoo was way to heavy on my hair it was thick and creamy almost as if it can pass of as a conditioner. I feel like it didn't clean my hair it, it only weighed it down and the smell was okay but I wouldn't repurchase this.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is suppose to be moisturizing. Well for my thick, wavy and coarse hair it didn't do anything. It might work for someone with thinner hair. It also made my hair feel unclean. Matching conditioner isn't good for me either. No, I won't buy again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This shampoo was not good. I had just been using a shampoo from L'oreal for 2 months and wasn't exactly pleased with it, when I started using this. Well this was much worse! All I can say is I had so much hair coming out after washing I stopped using this immediately. I don't know if it was just me or not. Also the shampoo before was sulfate free, this is not, maybe that makes a difference. I don't know. But I will never buy this again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really like the Dove daily moisture shampoo and conditioner! I've tried all kinds of salon quality shampoos and conditioners for my fine, dry/damaged, wavy hair. This combo leaves my hair silky, soft, and shiny, and full. My hair doesn't feel weighed down, just looks natural and healthy. Not bad at all for a cheap drugstore brand!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

so for the first few monthes of using this I was impressed. ir made my hair silky and detangled my hair and it was really cheap. then a few months back I noticed that my hair was fall really fast. by the time I came out of the shower I had a whole fist of hair. I didn't think much of it and I just thought that I had put my hair in a bun or pony tail too much. and a few weeks ago I ran out of the shampoo and I got a diffrent one and my hair immediately stopped falling. so maybe its just me but unless u want to be bald DONT BUY!!! I definitely won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like how well this shampoo lathers and cleans. My hair gets clean without feeling dry or limp. It doesn't make my hair tangle like that John Frieda full body shampoo. Like other reviewers said, this shampoo do cause build up. I also don't like the scent. It is best to find another shampoo and alternate between the two to avoid build up. Whatever you do, don't get the Daily Moisture conditioner. That conditioner is one of the worst conditioner ever.

This shampoo is not bad. Not bad at all. I am always on the lookout for something not too drying that won't wash my hair color down the drain, and this does the trick pretty well. It also smells quite nice. I wish I could afford Pureology's shampoo, but right now I make do with this in conjunction with Pureology's conditioner, which is an HG product for me.
Update: Reduced by one star, this causes quite a lot of buildup in my hair, and doesn't help with tangles one bit. Will not repurchase.