November 28, 2014 | 1426 users online

Shampoo - Dove - Daily Moisture Therapy

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by cgarcia5

I really wanted to like this shampoo but unfortunately I didn't. This shampoo was way to heavy on my hair it was thick and creamy almost as if it can pass of as a conditioner. I feel like it didn't clean my hair it, it only weighed it down and the smell was okay but I wouldn't repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Sharon51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is suppose to be moisturizing. Well for my thick, wavy and coarse hair it didn't do anything. It might work for someone with thinner hair. It also made my hair feel unclean. Matching conditioner isn't good for me either. No, I won't buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by misanders

This shampoo was not good. I had just been using a shampoo from L'oreal for 2 months and wasn't exactly pleased with it, when I started using this. Well this was much worse! All I can say is I had so much hair coming out after washing I stopped using this immediately. I don't know if it was just me or not. Also the shampoo before was sulfate free, this is not, maybe that makes a difference. I don't know. But I will never buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by pandorax

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like the Dove daily moisture shampoo and conditioner! I've tried all kinds of salon quality shampoos and conditioners for my fine, dry/damaged, wavy hair. This combo leaves my hair silky, soft, and shiny, and full. My hair doesn't feel weighed down, just looks natural and healthy. Not bad at all for a cheap drugstore brand!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Ginger4233

so for the first few monthes of using this I was impressed. ir made my hair silky and detangled my hair and it was really cheap. then a few months back I noticed that my hair was fall really fast. by the time I came out of the shower I had a whole fist of hair. I didn't think much of it and I just thought that I had put my hair in a bun or pony tail too much. and a few weeks ago I ran out of the shampoo and I got a diffrent one and my hair immediately stopped falling. so maybe its just me but unless u want to be bald DONT BUY!!! I definitely won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by ponc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like how well this shampoo lathers and cleans. My hair gets clean without feeling dry or limp. It doesn't make my hair tangle like that John Frieda full body shampoo. Like other reviewers said, this shampoo do cause build up. I also don't like the scent. It is best to find another shampoo and alternate between the two to avoid build up. Whatever you do, don't get the Daily Moisture conditioner. That conditioner is one of the worst conditioner ever.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This shampoo is not bad. Not bad at all. I am always on the lookout for something not too drying that won't wash my hair color down the drain, and this does the trick pretty well. It also smells quite nice. I wish I could afford Pureology's shampoo, but right now I make do with this in conjunction with Pureology's conditioner, which is an HG product for me.
Update: Reduced by one star, this causes quite a lot of buildup in my hair, and doesn't help with tangles one bit. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by JenellaG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Perfect for dry hair this is NOT color treated. WARNING: DO NOT USE ON COLOR-TREATED HAIR! It will strip that expensive color right out!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by cindientes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used this product for quite awhile now. . . and I LOVE the smell. It used to leave my hair super soft, but since I've used it for like ever, I don't tell a difference anymore. People always compliment me on how soft my hair feels, and this is my secret I guess. Aha no, but yeah, this is a pretty great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Savvy4

I have super long/dry/wavy CRAZY hair. I have always dyed my hair and it was sooo damaged. I was tired of spending so much money on salon products.... then I found dove. Both the dove shampoo and the conditoner have always worked wonders on my hair. I find that it makes my hair SOO soft and SOOO shiny. I always get compliments on how shiny my hair is...and those who have wavy hair know how hard it is to get your hair shiny. Dove smells good, and doesnt weigh down your hair. I have nothing bad to say about this product. It does wonders for me...and it is sooo inexpensive. I will always use this product for as long as it is made...along with all of the other dove products because they are AMAZING.