August 27, 2014 | 1735 users online

Polishes - Essie - Lollipop

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by lscholl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my FAVORITE nail polish ever!! The formula, dry time and lasting time are all PERFECT!! Essie you rock <3 And I get compliments on this red shade from friends. I think Lollipop is by far, the most long-lasting red nail polish I've tried. I normally apply two coats of Lollipop and with one shiny layer of Seche Vite. And it lasts up to over a week with very subtle chipping around the edges or above the curticle, and I can live with that. I am definitely keeping this one in my stock and this red is suitable four seasons a year I believe, it's neither metallic nor frosty --- Essie's watery, solid red color is JUST perfect for all occasions. Oh my gosh I can't tell you how much I adore this one.
P.S. One friendly tip for people who're going to try this on for first time - I suggest you putting on base coat before applying since red polish normally stains a bit on your nails after a few days, and Lollipop is no exception.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 6:26:00 AM More reviews by deusex

Really nice shade of red - a little chic twist to the classic red nail. Love the formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by rosebud222

Even though I bought this polish, in the back of my mind I didn't think this would be my favorite red. I have a lot of red polishes, most by Essie btw, and this has actually turned out to be one that I love and reach for often. The formula is really nice and easy to work with (no bubbles, balding spots, streaks, or spillage into the creases). It's a mid range red with pink undertones and maybe some slight orange undertones as well. It definitely comes off as a red though. On my hands it lasts 4-6 days with a good top coat without any chips, on the toes about 2 weeks or until I get bored of the same color and want to change it. When I wear this, I keep catching myself looking down at my nails all of the time. There's not much more to say except I highly recommend this polish.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by norami

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nothing against this product. It's just that it looked cheap and tacky on my middle eastern skin tone. I'm sure this would look a lot nicer on cool, pale skin tones though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This really pops on me. If I was white or a lighter skin tone I think it would be the most amazing product ever. I love the glossy finish and it just gives off that wow factor. I will rebuy next spring time

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by bubblybee

Love this red nail polish! Perfect shade of warm red. Dries to a nice shiny finish and lasts on my nails! This is my go-to red nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by kinford

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very Opaque, Bright, Red with hints of Orange
I can literally one coat this polish. I love it because it's one of those colors I can wear with everything. I'm olive/medium skin toned and I LOVE it on my toes.
Found it at a pretty good price on Amazon.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Mrswhitelaw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite red nail polish ever! It's nice and crisp, and is a bit of an orange red--but it's not orange. It is red. As with all my Essie colors, this applies nice and even with no streaking. Two coats over a good base and a top coat and you're good to go!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by diorbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favourite red nail varnish!! Lollipop is a bright red (with very subtle warm undertones) with a jelly finish which makes it so shiny. It looks lovely against my pale cool toned skin (I don't really like blue toned/ cool reds) and lasts for ages on my nails without a base/topcoat.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Guzmanv89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this nail polish!! it reminds me of hollywood glam red!! It looks lovely against my medium skin. So far it is my favorite essie red nail polish. Also it is very easy to apply, the consistency is very smooth and thin. I find I do my manicure in like 15 mins or less because of how easy it is to apply. Definitely recommend this gorgeous color.