April 21, 2014 | 1030 users online

Polishes - Essie - Lollipop

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by rosebud222

Even though I bought this polish, in the back of my mind I didn't think this would be my favorite red. I have a lot of red polishes, most by Essie btw, and this has actually turned out to be one that I love and reach for often. The formula is really nice and easy to work with (no bubbles, balding spots, streaks, or spillage into the creases). It's a mid range red with pink undertones and maybe some slight orange undertones as well. It definitely comes off as a red though. On my hands it lasts 4-6 days with a good top coat without any chips, on the toes about 2 weeks or until I get bored of the same color and want to change it. When I wear this, I keep catching myself looking down at my nails all of the time. There's not much more to say except I highly recommend this polish.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by norami

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nothing against this product. It's just that it looked cheap and tacky on my middle eastern skin tone. I'm sure this would look a lot nicer on cool, pale skin tones though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This really pops on me. If I was white or a lighter skin tone I think it would be the most amazing product ever. I love the glossy finish and it just gives off that wow factor. I will rebuy next spring time

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by bubblybee

Love this red nail polish! Perfect shade of warm red. Dries to a nice shiny finish and lasts on my nails! This is my go-to red nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by kinford

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very Opaque, Bright, Red with hints of Orange
I can literally one coat this polish. I love it because it's one of those colors I can wear with everything. I'm olive/medium skin toned and I LOVE it on my toes.
Found it at a pretty good price on Amazon.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Mrswhitelaw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite red nail polish ever! It's nice and crisp, and is a bit of an orange red--but it's not orange. It is red. As with all my Essie colors, this applies nice and even with no streaking. Two coats over a good base and a top coat and you're good to go!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by diorbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favourite red nail varnish!! Lollipop is a bright red (with very subtle warm undertones) with a jelly finish which makes it so shiny. It looks lovely against my pale cool toned skin (I don't really like blue toned/ cool reds) and lasts for ages on my nails without a base/topcoat.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Guzmanv89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this nail polish!! it reminds me of hollywood glam red!! It looks lovely against my medium skin. So far it is my favorite essie red nail polish. Also it is very easy to apply, the consistency is very smooth and thin. I find I do my manicure in like 15 mins or less because of how easy it is to apply. Definitely recommend this gorgeous color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

In the store this looks like a beautiful pink red, even outside in natural light. Inside it's more of the candy cane red that Essie describes it as. I wish it was more of a bright pink red because those flatter my skin tone. As with 90% of Essie, it's a good polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by rawrcatx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I am in absolute love with Lollipop!! It's such a classy & simple color yet there's something so eye-catching & lovely about it. It has great opacity in one coat, perfection in two. Lollipop is a glossy, juicy red with a hint of orange in it. It's not quite a jelly finish, more like somewhere in the midst of a creme & a jelly, which gives it a juicy looking finish.
It wore for 3 days with no chips & very light tipwear and one slight chip on the 4th, which is a little less than average wear time for me but still great.
If you're hesitant about buying it because it seems like just another red, buy it!! It's fabulous.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No