Essie Lollipop

4.7

on 8/1/2015 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

A nice, bright tomato colour. Lollipop is a warm red colour which flatters my NC20 skin. It applies easily, however I find the formula to be a little thin. It dries quickly and has good staying power, like all Essie polishes. A nice red to add to your collection.

on 5/31/2014 5:24:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my FAVORITE nail polish ever!! The formula, dry time and lasting time are all PERFECT!! Essie you rock <3 And I get compliments on this red shade from friends. I think Lollipop is by far, the most long-lasting red nail polish I've tried. I normally apply two coats of Lollipop and with one shiny layer of Seche Vite. And it lasts up to over a week with very subtle chipping around the edges or above the curticle, and I can live with that. I am definitely keeping this one in my stock and this red is suitable four seasons a year I believe, it's neither metallic nor frosty --- Essie's watery, solid red color is JUST perfect for all occasions. Oh my gosh I can't tell you how much I adore this one.
P.S. One friendly tip for people who're going to try this on for first time - I suggest you putting on base coat before applying since red polish normally stains a bit on your nails after a few days, and Lollipop is no exception.

on 5/6/2014 6:26:00 AM

Really nice shade of red - a little chic twist to the classic red nail. Love the formula.

on 3/12/2014 5:54:00 PM

Even though I bought this polish, in the back of my mind I didn't think this would be my favorite red. I have a lot of red polishes, most by Essie btw, and this has actually turned out to be one that I love and reach for often. The formula is really nice and easy to work with (no bubbles, balding spots, streaks, or spillage into the creases). It's a mid range red with pink undertones and maybe some slight orange undertones as well. It definitely comes off as a red though. On my hands it lasts 4-6 days with a good top coat without any chips, on the toes about 2 weeks or until I get bored of the same color and want to change it. When I wear this, I keep catching myself looking down at my nails all of the time. There's not much more to say except I highly recommend this polish.

on 12/18/2013 7:46:00 PM

Nothing against this product. It's just that it looked cheap and tacky on my middle eastern skin tone. I'm sure this would look a lot nicer on cool, pale skin tones though.

on 11/2/2013 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

This really pops on me. If I was white or a lighter skin tone I think it would be the most amazing product ever. I love the glossy finish and it just gives off that wow factor. I will rebuy next spring time

on 7/8/2013 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this red nail polish! Perfect shade of warm red. Dries to a nice shiny finish and lasts on my nails! This is my go-to red nail polish.

on 7/6/2013 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Very Opaque, Bright, Red with hints of Orange
I can literally one coat this polish. I love it because it's one of those colors I can wear with everything. I'm olive/medium skin toned and I LOVE it on my toes.
Found it at a pretty good price on Amazon.

on 6/1/2013 12:35:00 AM

My favorite red nail polish ever! It's nice and crisp, and is a bit of an orange red--but it's not orange. It is red. As with all my Essie colors, this applies nice and even with no streaking. Two coats over a good base and a top coat and you're good to go!

on 1/22/2013 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My favourite red nail varnish!! Lollipop is a bright red (with very subtle warm undertones) with a jelly finish which makes it so shiny. It looks lovely against my pale cool toned skin (I don't really like blue toned/ cool reds) and lasts for ages on my nails without a base/topcoat.

Popular Polishes