Creative Nail Design Gold Sparkle

4.3

on 9/17/2012 5:47:00 PM

Love this gold sparkle. It adds just the right amount so as not to make your nail polish have a yellow cast. This one is different from all the other CND sparkle effects. It's almost flaky-like--the sparkles are multi-sized.

on 6/6/2011 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Gold Sparkle is probably my favorite amongst the CND Sparkle effects shades. This is incredibly versatile as it would add a nice spark to most cream shades. Looks great over reds, purples, plums, blues, charcoal shades, etc ... I can't think of a nail shade this wouldn't rock.

What I love about the CND Sparkle effects is that these are more of a "sophisticated" glitter in that it's super fine and while it does add a nice pop of shimmer, it doesn't do so in an overly glittery/obnoxious way. Just a slight sparkle that's noticeable but doesn't scream glitter. This line is definitely amongst my favorite glittery top coats! continued >>

on 10/23/2010 4:55:00 PM

I just did a skittles mani (over black) of all the CND Sparkle Effects, and I gotta say, this one's my least favorite. The flakes are less dense than the other colors (Teal seems to be the most dense) and there's not a lot of color or sparkle in Gold. The flakes actually look gray and lifeless. I suppose I'll eventually have a use for it, but compared to starkly with all the other Sparkles, this one falls short. I got it online, so I'm just glad I didn't pay $11 retail for it.

on 10/24/2009 11:18:00 AM

I really like this series from CND. Gold sparkle adds a classy spark to any polish color. I've found that I can make almost any polish into a suede like finish by using this sparkle and then I add Essie Matte About You as a top coat. Like it a lot.

This dries fast and applies easily. No problems at all with CND Sparkle Effects Series.