April 19, 2014 | 1784 users online

Shampoo - Dove - Go Fresh Energize Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by luciaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I have the grapefruit & lemongrass scent version of this shampoo. It's pretty good, washes clean, leaves my hair soft, etc. The only problem is that it doesn't seem soapy enough. I need an extra handful of shampoo to be able to foam in my hair. I thought that was really werid. I would buy again if I can get it for ~$3, but not at the regular price of $5-6.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is dedicated to my mom. She colors her hair and tried numerous color treated shampoos on the market, she swears that dove is the only brand that doesnt strip her haircolor. She is an elderly and her hair is fine, and for an affordable price (she's retired), Dove Energize gives her the volume and fresh & clean hair for days. When I come over, I use this shampoo just to see why she likes to so much, everytime I use it, I also have clean fresh hair. I smell my hair for days because it reminds me of my mom. I love her very much and she colors her hair black with a toothbrush...lol.