October 25, 2014 | 991 users online

Makeup Brushes - Lise Watier - Double Applicator Eyeshadow Brush

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 6:49:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Exact same experience as ningurl, whose review is just before mine. I also got this brush a number of years ago, when the sponge end was not replaceable. I don't use sponge tipped applicators all that often so it's not like it wore out - it's more that it dried out and crumbled away. The "business end" for me is the brush end and it is too firm and scratchy for my liking. There are so many much better brushes available in this price range or even cheaper (how I wish Real Techniques brushes were available in Canada!) that I'd never consider repurchasing this brush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a horrible brush, but a tad too stiff for what I want. The sponge end is a neat idea, but I purchased it before LW launched the version that you could remove and insert a new fresh sponge, so now I'm stuck with an end that USED to have a sponge applicator. Its now long gone and ratty looking.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by rosetta1123

I've been hunting for the perfect eyeshadow brush. I decided to give the Lise Watier line a try. I've had this brush for about 1 year and have not liked it from almost the beginning. It is a double ended brush with a sponge applicator on one end and an eyebrush on the other. There is nothing special about the brush on either end. The bristles on the eyebrush did not retain their softness after the first few washes. I find this to be a common prob lem with the other Lise Watier brush which I have.